Chapter 9: Machination

A/n: 230 views...... 230..... 230..... What an amazing number..... I think I'm gonna do more and more.

You woke up early that night, you couldn't sleep. You watched around and saw that everyone was asleep so you went outside. Jogging was one of your favourite thing to do when you were bored. You ran an hour or so and decided to go back to your room. They were no sound outside, no even a leave was moving, it was too weird. You took a defensive stance and concentrated to make no noise to be ready for the incoming attack. You waited and waited but since you couldn't sence anyone, even with your aura detection ability, you called yourself and started to go home. Poor choice because, the instant you started to walk, something rushed at you but you still couldn't sence it, it was.... Invisible or kinda inexistant. But.... It still touched you and you managed to dodge. Returning to your defensive stance, you tried again sencing him but again, couldn't. He punched you from the back so you turned around and once again, you were punched but this time, on your ribs. Everything went black.

Timeskip morning:

Wally's pov:

I woke up before anyone else, or was I? I looked around and saw that y/n was missing. I started to freak out a little bit but I then saw a post-it saying "I'll be back". I knew then that it was wrote by him so I called down. I went in the kitchen and started to eat some croissants. I heard a noise, someone was waking up.

Timeskip when everyone's awake:

Koju: So..... You said y/n was out for a walk..... When will he get back?

Wally: I don't know.... I've just read the post-it and it says nothing but "I'll be back".....

Genjo: If he isn't here in the next hour, we will go and search for him. Do you all agree.

They all nodded and continued eating still thinking about what was happening. They were all lost in thought until they heard a week knock on the door. They approached the door and, slowly, they opened it and immediately backed away when they saw who it was.

Koju's pov:

I opened the door waiting for some maid or something else but what was my surprise when I saw him, standing bruises cuts and blood all over his body, y/n was back I wanted to speak but he was standing in front of us unconcious. He made one step, a second step, a third..... 'Being almost dead, that's should be impossible for anyone to walk!'. But then, he crashed on the ground. We were all shocked by what we saw. And went wide eyes when we saw all the blood that was falling to the ground. We immediately took him and got to the medical house.

Genjo's pov:

We all went to the medical docs and waited a few hours. I went near a nurse and asked about him.

Genjo: Will he be all right?

Nurse: Well.... In the first place, when you brought him here, he had no more blood left in his veins and that's impossible!

Genjo: He.... I mean..... He's strong enough to survive almost anything.... Oh and yeah! Before you ask, it's because of Ralts that you hear me!

Nurse: Ok.... But, with all the damages he have, it will take an entire week or a month for him to wake u-

Y/n: ONE MONTH?!??!?

They all jumped back at your reaction.

Nurse: HOW'S THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!

Genjo: Told you he's strong.

Y/n: About what happened the other day.....

Genjo: You know... It's only been two hou-