Chapter 8: Confusion

A/n: Alrighty spaghetti nearly forgetting this is your doing by watching it by cooking that your choking by wrestling in a bowling

Timeskip 3hours:

You were walking alongside with the others searching for something to do.
It's been a long time since you've done some good ol' fight but, soon enough it would change.

Y/n: Any one wanna do something?

Koju: ....

Genjo: .....

Zora: Maybe..... you could.... try and find someone!... A human of course!

Y/n: Well...... Have you any kind of idea where we are?

Zora: No clue.....

Y/n: Well..... Let's continue to walk then.

You walked again for about an hour but as if on cue, you found a city. It was full of people and weird enough, everyone seems to be regrouping into a stadium (A/n: an arena). You stepped closer and you could hear lots of cheers. You entered the arena and then, no more sound was produced. Everything was terrifyingly quiet until someone, with a microphone, spoke.

???: He has arrived! He is finally here! After almost a year with no sign of life he came back for the dead! Cheers up for y/n!

While your brain was still processing what happened, everything became loud again. This being annoying, you decided to walk away at a fast pace but four buffed men were guarding the exit.

Y/n: Can you please let me go?

They didn't say a word. You sighed deaply.

Y/n: Don't make me use my powers!

Again, the same result. But the crowd was now silent. You turned around and now someone was in front of you but.... It felt weird, almost unreal. Being somewhat the cautious person you were, you used your aura to see through him and was not disappointed when you saw he wasn't human. But.... He wasn't even a Pokémon, it was something unknown.

Y/n: What exactly are you?

???: Something you should fear!

The thing said that with a terifying tone, almost like it was death itself that was talking. You knew you were in danger and you acted like it and teleported with your friends away, really far away in an other town.

Wally: W-What was that?

Y/n: I don't know but.... Do you felt what I felt back there?

Zora: You mean his aura? Yeah, definitely scary.

Koju: Thanks for teleporting us away!

Y/n: Naturally.

You walked a little bit in the town and found lots of wanted posters with your face on it, granting an unbelievable billion pokedollar reward.

Y/n: Why is that.....

Genjo: I'm happy that only you got a poster!

Y/n: *death glare*

Koju: The question is why so much money on you? It's not like you are a criminal or something.

Zora: At least it's not a dead or alive poster, you just seem to be needed.

You took the poster and walked a little further.

Y/n: Apparently the man that search me is at Crystalake town (A/n:totally random name). I think we shoul-

You were cut by something running at you, you dodged and saw what it was, a mere human holding a knife.

Y/n: Why are you attacking?

???: Because of the amount of money you value!

Y/n: Cool... I wanted to try this since I have a katana.

You unshealded your sword and waited for him to attack. He sprinted at you but his movement were slow. You dodged his blade and punched him in the guts making him coughed up blood.

Y/n: Am I going too hard on you?*chuckle*

???: *Cough* F-Fuck you!

He landed a punch on your face but you weren't affected and didn't move from an inch. You swung the sword downward on his knife, cutting it completely like butter, and punched him with the handle of the sword instantly knocking him cold.

Y/n: desapointing....

You continued your journey and arrived at the town. It was damn big with skyscraper and shops..... Meaning that you will have some difficulties finding the guy.

Timeskip to where you found him:

Y/n: Are you the guy who put a billion on my face?

???: Yeah, and it seems that you are really y/n.

Y/n: Why? And who the hell are you?

???: Why you ask? Because you've been gone for a year and haven't finished your badge quest!

Y/n: Again, who are you?

Oak: I'm the professeur Oak.

Y/n: And what about what you were saying?

Oak: Well, every gym leader concerted and decided to give you all your missing badges.

Y/n: Oh.....

Oak: So, here you go, you an take them!

Y/n: ....Ok....

You inspected him, his aura was normal and he wasn't lying.

Y/n: And now? What do I do?

Oak: Do you and your Pokemons need some rest?

Y/n: Guh.....

Wally: Yes!

Zora: We would take some time to sleep.

Koju&Genjo: I agree.... Stop saying what I'm saying! You are copying me! No you! .....idiot....

Oak: we have multiple rooms, follow me.

You followed him and entered your room, it was damn big. There was a flat TV with three king sized beds and the walls were all white. There was also a little table and some sits.

Y/n: Three beds.... Who wants to paire with who?

Everyone then sprinted toward you.

All: Me!

Y/n: This is gonna be a long night....

A/n: Ok this is all for today's story! I will post more than before because, in France, we have 2 weeks ithout school.... But they will be less post the second week because why not?
By the way, I'm still writing on my phone.... Explains a lot