Season2: Chapter13: The fight that distorted time

We all got in a fighting stance, I transformed into my most powerful form and the others charged their attacks.

Y/n: AT MY SIGNAL!!!

I rushed at him, sending a right hook, that was parried easily, and a left kick that sent him a little bit back.
I took the opportunity to strike and fired a powerful light beam at him but he disappeared.
I felt him behind me so I turned around and dodged, nearly getting impaled by a black object. While I was dodging, Giratina got a hold of me and I wasn't able to move.

Y/n: GOOOOO!!!!!!

They all fired their most powerful attacks, hitting me and Giratina head on. I felt his grub loosen so I got back at my friends' side.

Gard: Did it worked?

Genjo: No....

I felt a radiance coming from the smoke when suddenly, everything became white.

Y/n: Guys?

I looked around and saw nothing.
Colours slowly started to come back as I could see myself fighting... Is this a vision?

Y/n: Since when can I do this?

???: You've always been able to do this.

I turned around, a little bit startled by the voice. I was once again in front of my future self but.... His left eye was gone...

Y/n: What happened to you???

Future Y/n: This fight will be the hardest... The vision you have right now is what I wasn't able to see.

I looked at the vision, Giratina was coming out of the smoke and seemed to attack Koju but it was an illusion and the real one nearly killed my future self.

Future Y/n: You will have to fight with your visions if you want to survive...

Everything went black as I was slowly returning to reality. The time seemed to have stopped as I looked around and saw Giratina escaping from the smoke but in slow motion.
I flew at him and punched him hard as the time resumed.
Giratina was blown away as the others were wondering what happened.

Giratina: W-WHAT ???

The time slowed down once again so I rushed at him and plunged an energy sword in his head, killing him for sure.
The time resumed as you turned around.

Y/n: That was eas-

You felt a sharp pain on your stomach as Giratina was in front of you, holding a light spear...

Giratina: Gullible...

He threw me aside as they all gasped and rushed at me. My vision was slowly getting darker and darker as the voices disapeared.

I shot my eyes open to find myself again in this white room.

Y/n: Am I dead for good?

Future Y/n: No, this is just the beginning.

Y/n: What?

Future Y/n: Rewind time and you'll be able to prevent yourself from dying.

Y/n: What do you mean by th-

Once again, I was thrown back in the real fight but i was back at when I plunged my energy sword in the fake one.
As the time resumed and without thinking, I dodged the spear that would have killed me.

Giratina: Gullib-

I punched him Square in the face as he stumbled back.

Giratina: W-WHAT ???

Y/n: EVERYONE, PREPARE YOUR ATTACKS!!!

I rushed at him once again and as I was about to punch, I saw my incoming death from behind me so I jumped away, dodging the spear from before.

Giratina: HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???

He lost his patience as he rushed at me and threw a black ball at me only to receive a powerful kick.

Y/n: I can see everything now....

Giratina: AHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

Y/n: What are You laughing about? You are loosing.

Giratina: That's what you think....

I fired a beam at him and as he dodged it I Appeared behind him and maintained him from moving.

Y/n: GOOOO!!!!

They all fired all of their attacks once again but this time, somehow, I teleported in front of Giratina taking the full hit.
The smoke cleared and they gasped as they saw my body going limp....

Y/n: That dirty trick again?

Giratina: You are weak....

And as I died I got inside this white room once again.

Y/n: What do I do now?

Future Y/n: There is one way you can make Giratina take the hit.

Y/n: And how?

Future Y/n: To avoid getting tricked you have to sacrifice something.

Y/n: If I do so I'll win?

Future Y/n: Yes...

Y/n: Is that how you...lost your eye?

Future Y/n: Unfortunately yes...

Y/n: Isn't there another way around?

He didn't respond, instead he looked at the ground...

Future Y/n: Not that I know....

A/n: AHAHAHAHAH, it will take more chapters than I thought it would to get all my scenario correct in the story... Anyway, I hope you liked this part of the fight, the others will come later.
Have a nice day!!!