Season2 Chapter5: Testing and...

I woke up in the morning, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping and Evee was chewing....
I looked at my finger and saw that he really was munching it like if it was food....good thing I'm solid hehe...
I tried to remove him only to fail so I grabbed him and stood up. He stopped chewing but started clinging on my arm. I sighed and looked around to see if anyone has woken up. Nope, still sleeping....
Evee's grin has loosen up so I approached Koju and gently put Evee on him.
I wanted to try my powers to see if I had regained all of them but since they are asleep....can I see their dreams?
I looked at Evee and entered his mind.

It's a grassy land with fluffy clouds and lots of Evees....like...a lot. I looked around but none of them could see me appart From one. He looked at me and went up to me.

Evee: Y/n?

Y/n: Hey Eve-you can talk?

Evee: It's all a dream so I do whatever I want. Why are you here?

Y/n: Erm....I...Wanted to....try...things?

Evee: What do you think of my Dreamland?(not a reference here)

Y/n: It's really nice but...what kind of cloud is that?

I pointed toward a weird golden cloud commingled to us.

Evee: It means that I'll wake up soon.

Y/n: See you in the real world then!

Evee: Bye!

I got out of his mind to see him stir awake.

Y/n: Hey Evee, wanna see the others dreams?

He happily nodded as I picked him up and made a mind connection with him as I went into Koju's mind.
This time, we were in a forest and he was in front of us talking to...himself?

Y/n: Heya.

He slowly turned around and looked at me dead in the eyes.

Koju: Remember what happened last time you entered my dreams?

Y/n: Erm.....

Koju: I kicked you out of it! Hello Evee by the way.

Evee: Hi!

Koju: You're gonna exit my dreams right now it I'm gon-Evee talked?

Evee: Yes.

Koju: Oh....

Y/n: See you later!

Koju: Yeah....

I exited this dream and went to the next one, Zora. I entered her mind but it was all dark, I activated my aura and saw a soul, it was Zora's I think. Suddenly, a bright light covered the scene and now we could see everything. She seemed to cuddle with something so I approached her.

Y/n: Hey Zora.

She jumped and hid something behind her.

Zora: Y-Y/n, what are you doing here?

Y/n: I'm just looked through everyone's dream...

Zora: Oh....

She looked embarrassed for some reason...

Y/n: What are you hidding behind your back?

Zora: N-nothing!!!

Y/n: Wait, this body pillow of me got some details missing....

I had the said pillow in my hand while Zora was embarrassed to death and still trying to figure out how you took it from her.

Y/n: Why a pillow of me....you were cuddling to it but why......

She looked even more embarrassed...

Y/n: Wait a second....if that's...me... It means that....Oh.....

I exited the dream. I was so confused right now.....But anyway, to the next one, since Gard was near her...I went into her dream. She was in front of me cuddling to.....Ok that's enough weird things for today, going back the real world. I got out of the dream and went to another one but everyone started waking up.
I sat doing with Evee on my lap as we were both confused by what we saw.

Genjo: Morning.

Y/n: Hello you.

He looked at me for a second.

Genjo: You tried to see their dreams don't you?

Y/n: Yes and I'm utterly confused... Tell the others I said hello, I'm gonna go fishing.

I walked away, in the direction of the lake and tried to lift the water like I used to do. The water started to move and then, a big portion of the lake was floating in the air. I put it down and went for a swim. I got rid of some clothing and dived into the water. Twenty minutes of swimming later, I grabbed fishes and dried myself before putting some clothes.
As I got back to the others, I saw that there was a little commotion here and there but when I arrived, nobody was here. I looked around and followed the prints on the ground. I heard an explosion and I ran to it.
I arrived and saw that some of my friends were down while others were fighting. I ran at them and threw a laser beam to the enemy.
He swiftly dodged it and looked at me.

Y/n: WHO ARE YOU, HOW DARE YOU HURT THEM!!!

???: They were just a bait...as for me, I'm here to kill you to prevent the world's end...

Y/n: What?

???: You are the one who is the enemy, destroyer of worlds, y/n.

Y/n: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

???:Me...I'm subject....437.

A/n: Hey, do you smell the plot? 'Cause I do! How are you? Have a nice day! Bye!