Chapter 15: Last resort

It was almost midnight and you and Koju had switched so now, you were sleeping and Koju was watching. It was peaceful but as the night continued, there started to get some noises. Koju checked but saw nothing and got back to his spot. Later that night, he was about to go to you to switch but he stopped when he heard a cracking noise. He was now on guard and slowly went to wake you up. He was now near you and tapped your shoulder. You groggyly woke up and looked at him.

Y/n: You've heard som-

Koju:*low* Shhhh! I heard some cracks!

You slowly went to the others and woke them up. They didn't said a word and saw your serious face. They immediately understood and took a fighting stance. You all started to hear some sounds coming slowly toward you. You activated your aura and your eyes went wide. You started to sweat. Koju saw that you were panicking.

Koju: How many?

Y/n: I-I detect almost a thousand of them a-and they all look like Giratina !

They all looked at you, terrified.

Y/n: Don't worry.... I can get rid of almost.....Erm...hundreds of 'em in one move but.....it's gonna take a lot of me so.....

Genjo: You suggest that you recharge the said attack and that everytime, we will defend you 'till you are ready to throw another attack? That's crazy but it's the best option we've got.

You deaply sighed and concentrated. You aura was still on and you knew they were coming fast.

Y/n: They are here!

You heard a lot of them coming so you started to build up your energy. They almost reached you but, before they could act, you send your energy wave all around you, keeping your friends safe and disabling the enemies.

Y/n:*panting* That....is 127....873 to go.

You repeated the process five times leaving 30 of them but.....the real Giratina wasn't there....

Y/n:*loud* GIRATINA! WERE ARE YOU?

Not responding..... You were thinking of why you couldn't sence him when suddenly, you felt sore and sleepy.

Koju: What's happening to you man?

Y/n: I....don't....know...

You fell to the ground, unconcious.

Koju's pov:

I saw y/n fall to the ground not responding. I tried to wake him up but it was useless.

Giratina: He will wake up and I'll decide that he'll wake up.

Koju: Damn you!

I rushed at him, knowing that he was the real one. I sended cuting leaves to make a barrage like attack and went behind him. I punches him but he didn't even flinched.

Giratina: Disappear....

All of his clones disappeared in dust like clouds.

Giratina: Attack me all at once.

We all rushed at him and punched him, sended him all of our strongest attacks but....nothing.

Giratina: This is oddly disappointing.

He charged a small ball of energy but...the power of this ball was enormous. He threw it to the ground under my feets and we all went unconcious.

Back to your pov:

I was slowly waking up. I opened slowly my eyes and what I saw was...really bad. Giratina has beaten all of my comrades and was about to give the finnishing blow. My blood boiled up and, with what seamed to be the speed of light, I was in front of him, sending a powerful punch. He dodged and directly threw a ball of dark energy at you. You grabbed it and felt your power level rising like it never has.