6 $ . Come harder

" I bounced back and I'm better baby, like nothing wrong."

-
Kentrell | Dentface

" Family of Benjamin Williams and Gail Gaulden?"

We all stood up.

" Well Benjamin is a lucky man. The bullet just hit his shoulder, no air got inside his wound which is good. We were able to remove the bullet. He's breathing on his own, and he is awake. Room 319, 3rd floor. "

We all sighed as it got quiet waiting for the rest of the news.

"Gail Gaulden on the other hand didn't make it."

We all just let out a breath and started crying.

" Maine this all my fault." Kendell stormed off, while Diamond followed him.

" One bullet grazed her lungs, which were already failing. The other shot completely through her stomach, messing up her bladder. I'm so sorry for your lost, we did all we could."

My eyes got blurry and I let the tears fall.
I soon was hugged by somebody with sweet perfume on.

" Im so sorry Kentrell, I promise you I didnt know."

-

Kelldrick | Ratface

I finally caught up with Diamond and Kendell, seeing them both comforting each other, walking towards the waiting room.

" Say lil Ken and Lil D, we finna go see Ben. Ya' coming?"

" Yes." Diamond spoke. We walked back to the waiting room to meet everybody else and go see Ben.

-

Pierre | 33

" Say they can't kill a real nigga !" I yelled in the camera recording Ben while he threw up gang signs.

" BITCH ITS RETARDED !" Ben and Boomer yelled.

Diamond was just smiling hard.

" Aye I'm finna go get some from da vending machine."
I ended the video, posting it.

" I'm coming. I want some cheese It's." Kd ass damn near ran out the room.

" Of course you do ratface." Some girl said.

" Say Bitch this ratface got mo' cheese than you ever can have though." He started showing hella money.

"Nobody never got yo name, what is it?" Boomer asked.

" KayBands." She stuck her tongue out.

" Her name metal mouth. " Kd replied.

" Akikiki bitch you need some fucking braces with them fuck up things in yo mouth." She bucked at him.

We all started laughing as they went back and fourth for a little bit.

Youngboy was smiling extra hard into space.

" What ya thinking bout Bro?" Kendell asked him.

" Killing a nigga." He laughed.

Me, KayKay, Boomer, Kd and Kendell soon left the room going to the cafeteria to get some food. Leaving kentrell, Diamond, and Ben in the room.

Diamond | Lil D

I just looked at Ben with eyes of lust and love.

" You know you sexy right baby?" He told me.
I smiled and kissed his lips.

It was quiet for a while and Youngboy broke the silence.

" If y'all finna make a porno or some, I'll happily record." He stated.

" Boy shut up." I bucked at him.

He laughed.
" Shakin' in ma' Jordan's."

" That's not the phrase." I mugged.

" Ask me do I give a fuck. I'm finna go ta the bathroom tho."

" Ight, faces up boa." Him and Ben dapped each other.

It was a comfortable silence among us for a little.

" Diamond I'm sincerely apologize for doing you the way I did." Ben looked at me.

" Look at you, using big words." I chuckled.

" I'm dead ass right na'. Im sorry I left after we did what we did. I was just scared."

" Of what?" I was completely lost of words.

" You walking away from me, finding somebody else better. I know I ain' the most perfect nigga, but I'll always be loyal ta' ya."

I smiled and kissed him.

" I love you." He said for the first time.

" I love you too. Always and forever." We locked pinkies.

He making me feel bad for telling Cory to do what he did now.

-
I try to do different people point of view .. do y'all like that or would rather have the same people point of view ?

What y'all think about this chapter? Honest opinions 😃

What y'all think about Diamond and Ben👀?

Y'all team KayKay and Dentface ( KD ) or team KayKay and Cory ( KC ) ?

I see y'all active 😃😃😃 .. This just a lil chapter.. hope y'all liked it , it's not as much drama but hey .. i got some next chapter 🤭.. anyway vote and comment ❤️ . Excuse any mistakes. I'm gone.