28 $ . Realizing shit

" Even if we fall off, I don't wanna let that take my friend away."

-

Deontay | Tay

" Maine then niggas tried to rob me," I was telling Scotty and Gee the story on how them broke niggas tried to rob me.

" Maine that nigga Yb a bitch." Gee sipped on the shit in his cup.

" He is bro, I guess he mad I fucked Niesha and don't fuck wit me nomore." Scotty laughed.

" Y'all beefing over pussy? Fuck that weak shit, that nigga started dipping in my pack, thats fucking with my money." Gee put the cup down and answered his phone.

" Maine did them niggas get to take anything?" Scotty asked me.

" Yeah, nothing major though." I waved him off.

" Maine I would've murked that lil nigga."

" You fronting yo move." Gee looked Scotty in his face.

"What you mean?" Scotty looked back.

" Im not gonna fake it, I had the chance to kill him— but I didn't not because I was pussy, but because when I was about to pull out my gun out I looked at the nigga who I thought was ma' bro." He sipped the rest of the liquid in his cup.

" That nigga ain't my bro. I'll up this bitch, and when I do— that nigga gonna be gone. His lil bitch Kayli can go wit em." I got up and pulled my pants up.

" Let that shit be known then, don't tell us. Tell him." Gee said before I walked away to my car.

-

Kayli | KayKay

" Ok bitch, I'm gonna walk in first and play it cool then you walk in. Ight?" We were in front of the room door he was in.

" Why I have to be a bitch?" She mugged me.

" You are what I say you are."  I walked into the room.

" NBA, Never Broke Again. And that's facts.. 2016 shit man.. that gang is what I rep and I stand on it. " I heard him finish off the song and come out the booth.

" It's about to be some shit." Kd shook his head.

" Why you say that?" Montana asked.

" Everytime she around something pops off." He shook his head.

I wasnt even in the mood for Steve Arkle looking ass, so I kept quiet.

" Wsp bae." He pulled me into a tug and tried to grab my ass, I quickly leaned back and he scrunched up his face.

" What's wrong with you?" He sighed.

First of all don't sigh like I'm always bothering you or some.

" Nothing." I was waiting for Cameron slow ass to come in but I guess she didn't know the directions clearly.

" Why you got this little ass skirt on?" He tried pulling it down.

I swatted his hands away and Cameron finally came in.