18 $ . Get well Trell

^ Before I start this chapter look at that picture and tell me what you see. I see bullshit bro 😂🤦🏽‍♀️.

First off he doing the lightskin nigga face &' ain't even lightskin, second the caption fucked me all the way upppp, then her hair was bumped to the fucking max like sweety it's  supposed to be curly and you still found a way to fuck it up 🙄.

-
" Should've died a thousand times."

-
Kayli | KayKay

I held Kentrell wound while he was on the ground.

I ducked down low too because it was a whole shoot out going on.

Basically one of Cory friends tried to shoot Ben and Kentrell was still inna way from slamming ole girl and ended up being shot.

" Maine that bitch ass nigga just shot me?" He looked down at his bleeding stomach.

" Yes but it's goin be ok." He had his head on my lap and honestly he lucky we cool because I have on white and his blood was everywhere.

We heard police sirens in the area and that's when everybody decided it time to stop.

" Time out y'all, police coming we gonna finish our war next time." Kd called.

" Nigga fuck y'all." Cory friend tried to run off while Kd shot him in his dick.

" Nigga now you can't fuck nobody, how about that?" 33 rolled his neck.

" It's a serious ass moment and y'all fucking playing." I snapped. I was tired of them they could never be fucking serious.

" So we gonna have a part 2 to this party soon." Scotty got on the mic.

I rolled my eyes and shook Kentrell but he wasn't waking up.

" We gotta go." Ben looked out the window.

" Don't you think I know that!" I tried shaking him again.

He just wouldn't wake up, we all lifted him up together and went out the backdoor.

" Why the hell we Park so damn far? Shit." Kd cursed.

We was all carrying Kentrell and they were complaining the whole time.

" Kd you coming home with me?" Ari said to him while I got in the backseat with Kentrell.

" Bitch get out my face." He got inna driver seat.

He pushed the button and we was gone fast as hell, they was all trailing behind us forgetting the police wasn't far away.

So we got somebody in the back probably about to lose his life while we in a high speed chase. 

" Wake up Dentface." I shook him more.

" I thought he was having a seizure the way you shaking him, calm down." Kd looked at me through the mirror.

We were running all types of red lights, bending corners, and just overall on some nascar driver shit to get away from the police.