16 $ . Hitting Licks

" Change up on you take yo money, I can say that I might."

-

Trulondrick | Boomer

" Girl what the hell is yo problem." Kd snapped his neck at Diamond.

" Bitch what's ya' motherfucking problem? I'm not looking for you, I'm looking for Benjamin fucking Williams not Keldrick the rat!" She snapped back.

They was going at it for about 20 minutes because Diamond wanted to talk to Ben about something and Kd kept saying he wasn't here but this shit  is fucking historical.

" Shut yo pussy popping ass up!" Kd snapped back.

" Oh Shit! WORLDSTAR!" Youngboy came on the porch high with a flip phone out.

" Wrong phone nigga." Kendell crippled ass said.

When that nigga fell down the steps he broke his fucking leg.

" I popped my pussy for yo daddy now I'm yo step mama. Obey me bitch." She flipped her hair.

" I aint know you could pop that rusty motherfucker for Casper the damn ghost." Kd shrugged spitting out some sunflower seeds.

Nobody really knew they daddy so Montana was like a father figure.

" Y'all itching my asshole right now. Diamond what the hell you want?" Ben looked down from a window with no shirt on.

" Yo Black ass seen me call you !" She looked up along with the rest of us.

" I know I seen it, I'm not blind." He mugged putting his whole head out the window.

" Youngboy I dare you to go push his ass out. " I whispered.

" Issa bet." He snuck back in the house.

" Bitch bring yo black ass down here it's important." She mugged while squinting her eyes because of the sun.

" Nothing you say is important." He waved his hands around.

" Nigga bring yo moldy sock smelling ass down her—."

" OH SHIT!" Ben said while in the air.

Me and Kd got up stomping our feet dying off laughter. That shit was funny Maine.

He just stayed laying in the grass not moving for a second while Youngboy came out the door.

" He dead?" Youngboy eyes went wide.

" Yo bad face ass always pushing somebody." Kendell bucked his way.

" Yo bad leg ass better shut up before I take yo fucking crutches and have to ass around here crawling." He bucked back.

" Maine y'all are clowning." Kd shook his head.

We all looked over at Ben and he still wasn't up.

" Y'all killed my babydaddy!" Diamond ran and bent down to him.