22 $ . New Girl

" You know how we coming."

-

Kayli | KayKay

I got in the house at around seven in the morning because he dropped me off literally in the middle of nowhere.

" Maine whea' the fuck was you at?" My mama yelled soon as I opened the door.

" Ma' I was wit—"

" That lil ass boy who almost got his ass popped! Yeah I know." She got in my face.

First of all back up.

" I wasnt even wit—" She cut me off again.

" Who was you with then?" I backed up then she got right back in my face.

" I'm trying to tell you if you stop cutting me off." I caught a attitude.

" Who you getting smart wit?" She pushed me back.

" You doing too much forreal." I mumbled as I got up.

" I'm doing too much? What if that lil ass boy got yo ass murked then what?" She pushed me down again.

" Quit touching me." I got back up.

" Or what?" She got in my face again.

We heard knocks on the door and she mugged me before going to get the door.

" Kaybucks what you o—, Why y'all so mad?"
My favorite cousin Riah said as she came through the door.

" Cause ya' fast ass cousin ripping and running the streets like she invincible." She bucked at me.

" Auntie ya' know she was at my house last night right?" She assured my mama.

My motherfuckig nigga.

" Why the fuck you aint say that Kayli?" My mama snapped her neck back my way.

" You didn't let meee!" I mugged.

" Yeah ok get the hell out my face." She waved me off.

I picked my stuff up and made my way up the stairs towards my room, with Riah behind.

Once we got in the room I put my phone on the charger and she closed the door behind her.

" Bitch why was she doing all that?" She whispered.

Riah was skinny but she had a lil some some in the back, she was a hothead, lightskin and short.