17 $ . Fucked Up Party

" Shoot outs happen all the time where I'm from."

-

Kentrell | Youngboy

" Trell you going watch fat man tomorrow?" Star asked me.

" Yeah I'm goin take him and Draco to the zoo tomorrow."

She had a interview tomorrow but tonight me and the gang was goin hit up a Scotty party, I wanted to pop out plus we got some business that's not finished.

" Ok." She hung up.

I put on some Black Balmain jeans, a white Bape shirt with the black gorilla and my white and black 9s.

I grabbed a basic watch, a gun, my phone and my keys to my Bentley.

I wouldn't say I was rich or nothing but a nigga wasn't as broke as before.

From robbing that store, to robbing Gee for his weed, dope and money plus me doing shows I wasn't as broke as I used to be.

I passed up Kendell room and peeped in.

" Maine you fuckin' tripping for what?" He was on the phone wit somebody.

I listened while trying not to laugh.

" Yeah bitch you doing too much." He laid back down on the bed.

" If the relationship so boring let's end it." He sat back up and turned his tv on.

" Yeah, you single now." He hung up.

I shook my head and was about to walk away until he said some to me.

" I saw yo creep ass. Faces up Trell love you." He nodded his head at me.

" Love ya too brodie." I nodded back and walked down the hall to go to the front door.

" Trell be safe and don't let a nigga step on you." My mama yelled from down the hall.

" I stand on all ten."

We was cool again from our disagreement.

I walked our the house and called Delecia.

" I'm on my way bae, be ready."

-

Kayli | KayKay

" You popping out at that party tonight?" Diamond said while we was on FaceTime.

" Yeah. " I was looking fine as hell.

I was just waiting on Tay to pick me up since we were riding together.

" Let me see your outfit, cause you know sometimes you can't dress." Diamond laughed.

I flicked her off and showed her the outfit which consist of some white ripped up pants that were cuffed, my grey 8s, a white Lacoste shirt and I was bringing the matching grey Lacoste jacket just in case it got cold.