28 $ . Stirred up

Oop Y'all got it to 21.8 😭 since y'all passed the goal y'all get a chapter I guess 😂🤷🏽‍♀️.

Edit:| damn yall passed that now 😂

-

" Another day, another another problem but that shit come with the gang."

-

Kayli | KayKay

" Mama do we really have to go over there?" I whined.

We were just leaving the school to get my schedule for my classes and papers about the rules and regulations, and she was tryin to make me go see my grandma on my daddy side.

Lord knows I don't fuck with them.

" Yes, yo daddy probably turning over in his grave knowing you don't talk to your grandma anymore." She rolled her eyes and unlocked the car doors.

" It wasn't my fault though." I got in the car and sat down.

" These seats super hot!" I fanned myself as the leather seat burned my legs.

" Well that was your decision to do, it's nothing we can do about it." She started the car up and raised down the windows.

That's the thing though, I didn't do it.

" Whatever." I just dropped the conversation.

-

" Hey baby," My grandma hugged me, rocking back and fourth.

" Hi granny." We stopped hugging and I sat down on the couch.

" How's yo baby?" She asked me.

She bring this up every time and I wasn't even the one pregnant.

" I aint got no baby," I spat.

" But Kayli always been fast though, so I kinda expected to be her." Shirley looked at my granny.

" I haven't always been nothing. You wasn't around me to know shit about me bitch!" I got snapped at her.

" Who the fuck you talking to?" She snapped back.

I texted my mama and told her to hurry up and come get me.

" You." I locked the phone.

" Fast little bitch was running around Baton Rouge fucking at 13! You already know Ke'von would be turning in his grave if he heard you was pregnant!" She shook her head.

" But bitch I wasn't pregnant, yo daughter was!" I yelled back.

That was not supposed to slip out.

-

Unknown

" You love me?" He asked me.

First of all, no.

" Yeah baby, why you ask that?" I played in his hair as he laid on me playing his game.