30 $ . Warning

Ok we gonna say it's July because a special person is coming in March 😁.. we always gonna pretend Diamond nine months.

-

" Stepping with my bros right or wrong, you goin die nigga."

-

Riah | Glizzy

" Nah let me go, this nasty, sloppy bob bitch got me fucked up." I tried breaking loose from this girl Delecia hold.

We was both in 12th grade and I was about to fight a 11th grader. We was in summer school because the kids who  missed too much school had to make up a couple more credits.

" Um bitch, let me go before I swing on yo manly ass." I spat.

I don't fuck with her like that, she just my chemistry partner.

She let me go and I ran up on that Aniyah bitch.

" Bitch you got me fucked up!" I stole her ass in her face.

She goin talk about my mama. First of all, I'm the only one who can talk about her.

First thing this bitch tried to do was grab my hair.

"Fight heads up hoe!" I hit her ass in the face again, I barely pull hair but when I do I just drag you.

I grew up with my boy cousins, bitch we boxed— none of that pulling shit.

I felt somebody punch me from behind and I power ranger kicked that bitch Aniyah.

Then turned around and hit ole girl in her face.

That bitch was wearing glasses but I'm pretty sure after that she'll see again.

I heard lots of screaming around me in the halls and seen somebody on my right fighting Aniyah while I was hitting the bitch who wanted to help.

" LET GO!" I got snatched up by the security guard.

" NIGGA YOU ARE A SECURITY GUARD WHY ARE YOU SNATCHING ME UP LIKE THIS ?" I looked over and saw another security guard man handling Kayli.

I forgot her ass was in summer school too, started skipping and her credits started going down.

( I dont know if that's possible but it is in here 😂)

" Why they want me in handcuffs?" I started singing lil Boosie as the security cuffed us.

" Na' why you do her like that?" Some dude got all in my face with his lil Lg.

" Get That lil motherfucker out my face before I do you like that." I mocked him.

They took all four of us outside to a cop car. Me and Kayli got in one and the other two got in the other.

Wouldn't be our first time in one, and it damn sure wouldn't be the last.

" Long time, no speak." I took my attention from the school and turned it to my cousin.

" Yup, what you been on?" She replied.

" On my grand theft auto shit, how bout ya'?" I took something out my pocket to unlock these fake ass cuffs.