10 $ . Truth Revealed

" She say she love me but I know she been fucking my dawg."

-

Kentrell | Dentface

These past few days seemed I been in the studio a lot since somebody signed me some sessions up, I think it was Montana but I don't really sweat it.

The whole time I made songs Kayli was right there being supportive.

" Kentrell." Nishia called from the living room, snapping me out my thoughts.

" What damn? If it ain't about Kayden ion wanna hear it." I snapped. I was tired of her constant whining, I don't even know why my mama invited ha to her get together.

" Why you acting like that? " She mugged me.

" You constantly do shit in public, making me go off on ya ass, tryna make it seem like I'm a bad person." I snapped.

" I was just gonna ask can you put some juice in Kayden cup." She waved the cup around.

" Oh." I laughed awkwardly as Star cut the fuck up.

" Why you laughing so hard ape?" Kd started.

" Forreal Kd, I'm not in the mood with yo shit today."
She looked serious as she bounced Kameron up and down on her lap.

" How come?" Diamond tilted her head to the side.

" First of all I dont even know you, so you can get the fuck on somewhea'." Star said to Diamond.

" Ok Donkey Kong." Everybody snickered.

" Akikiki bitch, are you burning yet? I know 3 had some shit last year, who knows what he got now!" Star clapped back.

" Hold up. Why you say 3 she fuck wit Lil Ben." Boomer stated confused, while 3 scratched his fat ass head.

" Oh Shit yo planet of the apes looking ass know something."

" And that's another thing, ok we have our moments. Hehe, haha but every time I come around y'all do not have to be at my head bro. That same ole money joke getting old, and some shit y'all say that be personal actually hurt my fucking feelings. I'm a person too." I grabbed babyK out her hand.

" Good one." Kendell pointed at Star.

" You phony as a motherfucka Kendell. You know if all these niggas wasn't around you would be sis this sis that.
Everybody think they can treat me how y'all want. But on my sons soul cross my heart and hope to die right now y'all wouldn't act like this is if I was still giving y'all my last like I used to."

" Girl Shut up." Diamond slapped her own thigh, bouncing her leg up and down.

" Lil girl don't play with me, I will send yo ass back to where you came from." Star got up, coming towards her.

First of all, this living room too small.

" Chill on her, she pregnant Star." Ben stood between them.