5

"Oh, Ma'am," Jimin said, looking up as he saw you come in, "Why're you- Oh, sorry, I know I said I'd be outside, but I was told to rest,"

"It's alright," You said quietly, "I understand," You limped towards the tap to fill a glass, but were stopped by Jimin's hand on your shoulder. Again, you didn't even see him move.

"I'll get it, Ma'am," He said softly, "Please sit down,"

You nodded gratefully and sat down in the nearest chair. Your feet were so sore you were pretty sure they were swelling.

Jimin filled the glass and placed it on the table in front of you, before crouching down by your legs, "Why didn't you mention it, Ma'am?" He asked, reaching out and lifting your foot into his hands. You winced as he pressed down, and he shook his head, gently rubbing at the sole of your foot, "Was this hurting all night?"

You nodded and he chewed his lip, "Boss didn't notice?" This time, you shook your head, and Jimin sighed a little.

It was silent as he lifted your other foot and rubbed gently, and you felt your body relax as the pain slowly ebbed away.

"You must be lonely, huh?" You almost jumped when you heard your guards voice, the softest it had ever been, and you looked down. He was looking at you, his eyes sad as he continued to work at your feet.

"I'm alright," You said, resisting the urge to cry. No one had noticed how you were feeling before.

"You don't need to lie to me, Ma'am," He said, "I'm here to look after you. If you can't tell me the truth, then how am I supposed to do that?"

He placed your foot back on the floor and stood up. You had to avert your eyes as his body came into view; golden and smooth, the defined muscles rippling under his skin just from that simple movement. The tattoos over his shoulder just accentuated the movement of his muscles, and they drew your eyes to his abs, and then down further to the V-line that led to his groin.

"I want to help," He said, taking your hand in his and pulling you up, "I want to help you feel happier," As if unconsciously, he reached out and tucked a stray strand of your hair behind your ear, stepping close enough to you that you could feel the heat coming from his body.

"I'm happy," You mumbled, trying to find anything but his body to look at, but he tilted your face up towards him with a finger on your chin.

"You're not," He said softly, "And I hate that. I hate that you're..." He trailed off, and you could see his face getting closer and closer to yours. Your heart began to hammer in your chest, and you felt as if you couldn't breathe. He was way too close.

You felt his soft lips press on yours before you could register what happened. Jimin let out a soft groan, stepping closer and pressing harder into you. However, before you could react at all, he stepped back, his eyes averted.

"Shit," He muttered, running his fingers through his dark hair, "I'm sorry, Ma'am," He dipped his head in a bow, "I'm sorry, please don't tell the Boss, I don't know what I was- shit,"

Without looking at you again, he turned and exited the room. You could still hear his soft cursing as his footsteps grew quieter as he got further away.

With wide eyes, you lifted your fingers to your lips. You had not been touched so gently in a long time. Your heart was still pounding in your chest as you lifted the glass of water from the table and downed it in one, before slowly heading back up to the bedroom on feet that were considerably less painful than before.

You fell asleep quickly that night, once again dreaming of a tattooed man with dark hair.

***

When you woke the next morning, Namjoon was seated at the end of your bed, pulling on a pair of socks. His hair was damp, so you assumed he had just got out of the shower, and he turned to look at you when he heard you shifting.

"Autumn," He said, "Are you okay?"

You nodded a little and he twisted so he was fully facing you, "I'm going to be gone all day today, I have to deal with what happened last night. I'm going to leave Jimin with you, but don't go out,"

The mention of Jimin's name had your heart pounding in your chest, and you were sure your cheeks began to flush, but luckily your husband didn't notice.

"You're safe here," He said suddenly, as if he were trying to reassure you, "You're safe, and I'd kill anyone for even thinking about hurting you," He stood up and grabbed a set of keys from his bedside table, "I won't let anyone take you," He muttered, before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

As far as reassurances went, that wasn't the best, but you did believe him. Despite everything, Namjoon had never broken a promise or lied to you before. Sometimes, you wished he would; the details of some of the things he had done you would have preferred to stay in the dark, but at least you knew he was honest with you.

Deciding against staying in bed longer, you climbed out and showered, before getting dressed and heading downstairs.

Jimin was sat at the kitchen table again, this time nursing a cup of coffee, and he looked up when you entered the room.

"Morning, Ma'am," He said, a strained smile on his face, "How was your sleep?"

"I didn't tell him," You said, moving to make your own cup of coffee, "You don't need to worry. And I slept well, thanks to you. You really helped with my feet,"

Jimin's smile became more relaxed then, and he stood up, "Sit down, Ma'am, let me make that coffee for you,"