13

"Asshole, huh?" Jimin mused, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed; the gun still grasped in his hand, "I just think you're in way over your head,"

You continued to struggle, trying to loosen the ropes around your wrist, but did nothing but cause them to rub against your skin.

"You married into Kim Namjoon's group, and didn't do any kind of research into what it's like to be a mob wife," He smirked, "Not very clever, is it now, Autumn?"

You glared at him. He was right, of course, but Namjoon had always kept things about his work separate to you. As Daisy had pointed out before, the less you got involved, the less chance there was of getting hurt. Or so they thought.

You didn't waste your breath answering Jimin. You just continued to struggle to free yourself.

"If you get even one hand free sweetheart, I'm going to shoot you," Jimin said from his position against the wall, "And I won't shoot to kill. I'll just be causing you immense pain,"

The change in his personality was so huge that you were still trying to get your head around it. He was so gentle with you before, and now he was holding a gun to your head and threatening to hurt you.

"I hate you," You said through gritted teeth. You stopped struggling and lifted your head to give him the angriest look you could.

"That's not what you were saying before," He taunted, trying to get a rise out of you. How he had hidden his real personality for so long, you didn't know. It was as if he was a completely different person.

"You tricked me,"

"You still cheated on your husband," He shrugged, "This is on you, sweetheart, not me,"

You swallowed the sudden lump in your throat. He was right. You had cheated. He was a bad man, but he hadn't forced you into anything. It was your own choice.

Jimin grinned and moved to you, bending down and putting his face close to yours.

"How about we have some more fun before the Boss kills you?" He said, reaching out and tucking your hair behind your ear, just as he had done before.

This time, however, you didn't see it as a tender, loving motion. He was mocking you.

"I'd rather just die," You said bravely.

You had already hit rock bottom. Death was starting to look like an easy way out; possibly the only way out. There was no way that Namjoon was going to come and find you, especially since he probably knew that you had run away willingly. And you knew he would give this group nothing in return for your life. You were going to die here, but you weren't going to die quietly.

You weren't going to just sit back anymore.

"That's a shame," Jimin smirked and stood upright again, "But I guess if you'd really just rather die, that can be arranged. My guess is that we don't even need you as live bait for Namjoon anymore," He paused, "Plus, if he does get in here, and finds your body, he will be easier to kill,"

You lowered your gaze, your previous confidence wavering a little. You hadn't even thought of the fact that they were trying to kill Namjoon. You hadn't thought past the point of being kidnapped.

Once again, you wished that you had been more open with your husband.

You heard Jimin scoff, but kept your eyes down.

"Where's all the fight gone, sweetheart? Not as brave as you thought, are you?"

Taking a deep breath, you looked up at him with narrow eyes.

"If Namjoon does come for me – which is unlikely," You started, your voice strong despite the hammering of your heart in your chest, "He will kill you. You won't be getting out of this alive,"

The air filled with the sound of Jimin's laughter.

"It doesn't matter either way, sweetheart," He said, "You'll be long dead before that happens,"

***

"This will have to do," Namjoon said as he stared at the large mass of men in front of him.

Yoongi had gathered every single man he could find to help, and a lot of the groups he was allied with had supplied people to fight; even if it was just to get on Namjoon's good side.

"There's a lot of men here, Namjoon," Yoongi pointed out, "But I have to leave some of mine here with Daisy and Jooheon. I can't let them be unguarded, even if she is capable of looking after herself,"

Namjoon nodded and looked at Hoseok, who had a tight grip on the stupid, sparkly blue lead of your dog. It was still young, but it was already big, and it was attached to you. He was going to keep it in the car so when he got you out, you would have it to comfort you.

"Anything from Jungkook?" He said, still looking at the Rottweiler.

"He's going to open up a few doors for us, but that's the most he can do," Yoongi said, strapping a gun to his hip and beginning the walk to the car, "We'll surround the place and try and force our way in by pure numbers before any cops arrive,"

"That's a shitty plan," Namjoon snapped, jerking his head at Hoseok to get him to follow. Both Namjoon and Yoongi climbed in the back of the car and Hoseok pushed the dog in with them, before getting behind the wheel.

As Namjoon managed to coerce the dog into sitting on the floor, the front passenger door opened and another man climbed in.

"I told you to stay with Daisy, Taehyung," Yoongi snapped at him as the car pulled away.

Taehyung dipped his head in apology, "Sorry, Boss," He said, "She told me to come and help find Mrs Kim," He cleared his throat, "And Jungkook is in there, Boss, I can't leave him,"

Yoongi kissed his teeth angrily, but Namjoon spoke before he could.

"The extra gun will be helpful,"

"I'll deal with this when we get back," Yoongi muttered, "Get moving, Hoseok,"