10

"Fuck!" Namjoon jumped out of the bed and rushed down to the floor below to check Jimin's room. When he wasn't inside, he leapt down the stairs four at a time and skidded to a halt by the front door, "They're not here," He said quietly as he stared at the empty spot where your shoes usually sat. His heart was pounding harder than it ever had in his life. The only sound louder in his ears than his own heart was the sound of his wife's dog, barking at the front door.

"She's gone,"

***

"Where are we going to go?" You asked as Jimin drove you through the empty roads in the dark.

He smiled, his eyes darting to you and then back to the road, "Somewhere safe. Don't worry, I'll protect you. You look tired, why don't you sleep a bit?"

You nodded, settling back into the seat with a yawn, "Okay,"

"Autumn," You moaned and opened your eyes as Jimin shook you gently, "We're here, wake up,"

You moaned again and he chuckled, clicking your seat belt undone and sliding his hands underneath you. When he lifted you into his arms, you snapped fully awake, a blush appearing on your cheeks.

"Jimin!" You gasped, "Put me down,"

He laughed and pressed his lips into your cheek, before gently placing you on the floor. He took your hand in his and led you in through the front gate of what looked like an enormous house.

"This doesn't look like a hideout?" You said as he opened the front door.

"It is," Jimin said, pushing you roughly inside and slamming the door. You gasped when you came face to face with a room filled with men dressed in suits and covered in tattoos.

"Jimin, what?" Your voice came out barely above a whisper, and Jimin ignored you, gripping your arm firmly and dragging you through the men.

"Where's the Boss?" He said, ignoring your yelp of pain. The men around you all leered at you, and you realised with a start that you were only dressed in a pair of light pyjamas, with no bra. You covered your chest with your free arm and tried to pull free of Jimin.

"Jimin, what's going on?!"

"He's out the back," One man said to him, "Waiting for you,"

Jimin yanked on your arm, causing you to stumble, and pulled you through a door at the other end of the room.

"Jimin!" You cried, tears springing to your eyes, "You're hurting me!"

"Shut the fuck up already," He growled, "You're too noisy,"

"Wha-"

"Don't understand yet?" He laughed, turning to face you as you both reached a closed door. He slammed you into the wall, grinning when you yelped and leaned in close to your face.

"I don't love you, sweetheart," He said, "I never did. I don't even like you. I was told to bring you to my boss. And here we are," He pulled away and opened the door, before shoving you in hard enough that you fell, landing on your hands and knees in front of a huge desk. You looked up as you saw a pair of black shoes in front of you, and sat back on your heels.

"Nice to finally meet you, Mrs Kim," The man in front of you was tall, and would be considered handsome, if not for the terrifying look in his ice-cold eyes, matched with a sinister grin. He reached out, gripping you by your chin and harshly dragging you to your feet.

"Welcome to my home. I'd like to point out, that you came here willingly. You just won't be leaving so easily,"

***

"I got nothing," Hoseok said as Namjoon paced the room, "They wouldn't give me an address,"

"Then try harder!" Namjoon bellowed at him, making Hoseok step back in fear. He let out another growl of frustration and headed for the front door for the nth time that night.

"Boss, you can't go out there," Hoseok said, rushing to stop him, "All your men are looking, and Mr Min sent men out to look as well. We need you here,"

"She needs me!" Namjoon yelled, "I'm her husband and I'm not doing anything to help!" Hoseok shrunk back again from the pure rage coming from Namjoon, who took a deep breath, "I promised her I'd keep her safe,"

There was silence between them, broken only by the sound of a doorbell.

"We'll get her back, boss," Hoseok said, stepping back and moving to answer the door.

Namjoon groaned and sank onto the sofa, holding his head in his hands, "I promised I'd keep her safe," He muttered, "But her own guard... The guard I picked,"

"Namjoon," Namjoon looked up to see a familiar face in front of him.

"Yoongi," He stood up and his friend pat his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. We'll find her, I have my best man on the job,"

"Thanks, Yoongi," Namjoon said, "But I can't just sit around and do nothing anymore. I'm going out to find her,"

Namjoon froze when he heard his phone ringing on the table. He snatched it up and frowned when he saw that the number was blocked.

"Who is this?" He snarled into the receiver, knowing that whoever it was, they had his wife.

"Nice to talk to you again, Kim Namjoon," The voice on the other end of the phone said smoothly, "I guess you already know why I'm calling,"

"What do you want in return for my wife, Seokjin?" Namjoon growled, his grip so tight on the phone that he vaguely thought it might crack.

"Interesting question, Namjoon," The man laughed, "Let's talk business, shall we?"