8

You had been so preoccupied with your new puppy (you named him Kookie) that you had barely noticed what was going on around you for the past few weeks.

Namjoon was very busy with business, and you only saw him when he came to bed, and even then it was only when he hovered over you because apart from that you were usually asleep by the time he came to bed. Jimin had also been sent away on some kind of business, so your guard was some silent man who just stood near you constantly.

The dog was already doing his job of making you feel less lonely, and although you were by yourself with him for the majority of the time, you had to admit that your spirits were lifted slightly.

Jimin had been reassigned as your guard just that morning, and was watching with humorous eyes as you were trying to teach Kookie to "stay". He picked up most of the other commands with no problem, but this one was proving difficult. With a sigh, you opened the back door and let him into the large garden to play for a while.

Jimin stepped closer to you and leaned against the door frame as you watched the dog bounce about playfully in the grass.

"You seem a bit happier," He said, "That's good,"

"But?" You asked, noticing the odd tone that he ended the sentence.

"But you're even more alone," He said softly, turning your face to look at him, "I don't want to say bad things about the Boss, but giving you this dog was just an excuse to leave you alone more,"

"He said he's trying to be a good husband," You said, lowering your eyes a little, "He got me Kookie so I wasn't lonely,"

"I wasn't good enough to keep you from being lonely?" Jimin asked sadly, and you couldn't help the faint blush that spread up your cheeks. His thumb gently brushed against your lower lip, and you lifted your eyes to look into his.

"Jimin," You said, a little breathily, "You were- are, but," You glanced at the happy puppy, "Kookie helps me in different ways,"

Jimin snorted angrily and stepped closer to you, "The dog is allowed to sleep in your bedroom," He said, "He's there when you cry when the Boss has finished with you in the night. I know that's what you mean,"

You felt your eyes fill with tears and tore your face away from him, turning back to look at the dog. However, Jimin didn't let you look away for long. He grabbed your shoulders and turned you to face him, before pressing you into the door frame with his strong body and kissing you hard.

After a moments shock, you could not stop yourself from kissing him back, and he let out a groan, softening his grip on you and kissing you with more passion. You responded by sliding your arms around his neck as his hands went around your waist, holding you tightly.

You gasped as you felt his hand move from your waist, sliding up underneath your shirt, and leaned into his touch. He kissed down your neck and you gripped his thick hair in your fingers, your body trembling as he reached your collarbone with his plump lips.

He pulled away with a groan, looking down at his wrist, "Everyone will be back in forty minutes," He said, "We can't be caught here,"

Without waiting for your answer, he gripped your wrist and pulled you out of the kitchen.

"What about Kookie?" You asked breathlessly.

"Forget about the dog," He grunted, almost dragging you up the stairs towards his room, "Just think about me, right now,"

Half an hour later, you were back in the kitchen with Kookie, and Jimin was watching you with fond eyes as you continued with his training. You were trying to concentrate on the training, but your eyes kept darting back to the guard that was watching you. You knew you were blushing, and you knew he was smiling at the fact that you were blushing, but you couldn't help it.

For the first time since you were married, you had felt the gentle, loving touch of a man. And you felt like you could get addicted to that already. Jimin was everything Namjoon was not. He was kind, gentle, loving, and he cared about your feelings. He didn't force himself on you, and he had respect.

It didn't even register in your mind that you had slept with a man who was not your husband, because being with Jimin just felt so right. It was only when Namjoon came home earlier that night that you realised the mistake you had made.

Your husband was dangerous. If he ever found out what had happened, Jimin would be dead; and you somehow knew that Namjoon would not kill him quickly.

When you woke up the next morning, you felt groggy and unwell. You had barely slept as your dreams were plagued with the images of death and heartbreak.

It was obvious that Namjoon didn't notice how exhausted you were as he left, but Jimin mentioned it immediately, the second he saw you.

"Ma'am, what's wrong?" He asked, touching your face gently with his fingers, "You don't look so good,"

"I can't do it," You said softly, looking down at the floor, "I can't do it, Jimin, we can't do it!"

"What?" Jimin said, tilting your head up, "Autumn, what do you mean? I love you, I want to be with you however I can,"

You shook your head and pushed his hands down, "No," You said, "I'm terrified of what Namjoon would do if he found out! I can't do this,"

"Then..." He took your shoulders in his hands, leaning down and looking closely into your eyes, "Run away with me, Autumn,"

"What?!" You gasped, "Jimin, that's-"

"Please," He almost whispered, "Please, run away with me. Then we can be together,"