15

Namjoon was standing behind his car next to Yoongi. The huge house that Seokjin lived in with his members was completely boxed in by the black cars belonging to various groups.

So far, there was not a single sign of life past the huge iron gates, but he knew that Seokjin and his men were in there; not just because of Yoongi's man on the inside.

There was no way that Seokjin would go to so much trouble to bring you here and demand a ransom from him and not have all the men he had available guarding the building.

"I saw a few men just inside the walls," Taehyung said as he came back from looking around the block, "But nothing else,"

Namjoon grunted, "We need to get inside before the neighbours call the cops. We aren't exactly inconspicuous,"

Yoongi's phone buzzed in his hand, and he quickly lifted it to his ear, "Speak,"

He paused as he took in whatever was said on the other end of the phone, and then hung up.

"That was Jungkook," He said, "Seokjin is waiting in the foyer of the building, and every single entrance inside is heavily guarded,"

"Look," Namjoon growled as the gates opened, and a figure appeared in the now dim sunlight.

He took a step forward as every single gun in the area clicked and pointed at the figure.

"Kim Namjoon,"

Namjoon frowned when he recognised the voice, and as he stepped closer with Hoseok and Yoongi by his side, he could see the owner of the voice.

"Jimin," He said angrily, "Where is Autumn, you traitorous bastard,"

The man sneered at him, "I didn't betray you, Namjoon. I was never on your side to begin with,"

"Answer my fucking question!" Namjoon stepped closer, and Jimin smirked at him, lifting his gun leisurely in his hand and swinging it around his finger.

"Careful, now," He mocked, "I wouldn't want to accidentally shoot you. Who would look after your Missus then?"

Namjoon stopped advancing and stared at him angrily.

"The Boss requests a meeting," Jimin continued, "Follow me,"

He turned confidently, knowing that there was no way that Namjoon or Yoongi would shoot him in the back without risking you being killed.

Namjoon gestured for Hoseok to hang back, and Yoongi stopped following also.

Jimin continued to walk and once he reached the front doors, they swung open, revealing a pair of heavily tattooed men in suits.

Without even looking at them, Namjoon strode through the open door. He had decided that he would not leave this building unless it was with you.

And with the huge army of men he had gathered outside, there was a very high chance that he would be able to bring you home.

***

There was nothing but silence, and it was making you feel on edge. You heard footsteps rush past the door at one point, but you weren't sure if they belonged to Jungkook or someone else. Seeing as they didn't try to get in, however, you tried not to think about them too much.

After Jungkook had told Jimin that Namjoon was on his way, you couldn't keep your husband from your thoughts. You were terrified of what would happen when he found you.

He was going to be so angry. You wondered why he had even come; it clearly wasn't because of you.

Maybe it was because this group were aggressive, and his pride as a Boss wouldn't let him allow people to threaten him and steal his possessions.

Because to Namjoon, that's what you were. A possession.

You began to feel more nervous as the silence screamed on. There were no sounds of feet anymore, and you couldn't even hear any traffic from the tiny window on the wall to your right. It was so quiet that you could hear your racing heart in your chest, and you were beginning to worry that other people might here it too, and realise that you were not restrained in the chair as they thought you were.

You gripped the gun tighter in your hands; so tight that your fingers grew white and your hand trembled from the force.

Thinking about your previous plan to run, you realised that it probably wasn't the best idea. There were so many people around here with guns that you would die before you took two steps.

Your best bet was to just try and take out anyone that came too close.

Not that you knew how to shoot, exactly.