Author's Note

Thanks to all who read and enjoyed 'The Love of Azazel'!

As most of you know, this was a sequel to 'The Love of Lucifer,' featuring the devil's romance with a human. Azazel had been one of the characters I knew I wanted in the story. A fun loving king of Hell needs his strict, sarcastic righthand. Though, I feel that Azazel got softer through the course of this book. Maybe it's because he met his lover?

My original idea was to have Azazel be serious in his decision to forget Raziel, and not have him cave in like he did, but I think making it seem like he was just trying to put up a strong facade was better, because if he'd been serious Raziel wouldn't have had a shot. I mean, if he'd seriouslty rejected Raziel, there's no way Lucifer would have let Raziel anywhere near Azazel.

Okay, now on to the next story. Who wants a story for Grim? It's title is 'A Grim Romance,' and features our favorite little grimm reaper. I don't know when I'll publish it, as I'm trying to finish up a couple other stories at the moment, but I'll get it out to you guys as soon as possible. Please wait until then! If you do, I promise there will be a mature chapter in that story!

Well, I think that's it for now. Until then, please continue to enjoy my other stories, and thanks for reading!

~TurtleCat