2: Little pup

What is wrong with you?

Your body is too weak and you're malnourished, that's what's wrong with you. You can feel yourself swaying slightly in warm arms. Your sways are restricted by the cradling position you're in but you can tell the person holding you is moving quickly.

That's when you remember: it isn't a person holding you, but a hybrid. You were caught by 3 hybrids and all because you slept in on Monday morning. Now you're gonna die. It doesn't matter whatever lies they tried to feed you, you know that hybrids only care about power and revenge. Why would any hybrid care for a human?

You try as hard as you can to wake yourself up but your body is in a state of emergency. It's shut down so it can focus all of your remaining energy on keeping you alive. But you're stronger than that. You've never seemed to agree with your body and vice versa, so you muster up any energy you can and try to roll yourself out of the hybrid's arms.

What are you trying to get out of this? You don't know. Hoping that maybe you can roll out of this things arms and roll far far away into a safe hole where food is magically awaiting you. Yes, that's what you're doing.

The hybrid feels you lean weakly against his arms cradling you and he merely pulls you in closer and tighter to his chest and you groan quietly in protest, your eyes still not opening.

Your body now in control again as you lay helplessly and yet consciously in the hybrid's arms, you notice you're no longer swaying in his arms, but still moving and you can only guess he's climbing some stairs.

"Get the door!" A hybrid's voice whisper-shouts from above you, followed by a few quick steps and eventually the clicking of a door unlocking.

"Close it and keep it locked," the same hybrid orders. You're swaying in his arms again until you feel yourself being lowered into a soft material that envelops you cosily.

"Is she alright?" Someone speaks up from a distance.
"I think so. I'll keep an eye on her until she wakes up, you guys can go, it's late."
"Ok, call us immediately if anything happens," the voice retreats and eventually you hear the same clicking of the door in the distance.

You may as well sleep now. It's warm and with your body being as useless as it is you can't move anywhere, so that's what you do and next thing you know, your eyes feel lighter and nostrils filled with the smell of tomato soup. Not your favourite but I guess you can't be picky right now.

"You like tomato soup?" A voice calls from your left. You slowly turn your head and see him again. The same hybrid that proclaimed he was going to help you. And here he was, standing in the doorway to the room you were in with a bowl of steaming soup.

"No." You say stubbornly. Okay, maybe that was stupid, you're starving here and if you want to escape you need the energy.

The hybrid grins slightly at you and comes closer.
"I'm sorry, it's all I have, I need to go shopping." The hybrid tells you. "Will you please try it though?"

You stare at him. He looks around your age, if not older. His face looks kind, but you can't trust that.
"Ok, but not for you," you mumble, pushing yourself to sit up slightly on the bed.
"Ok," he chuckles back, bringing the bowl to the bed and sitting on the edge.

At first he dips the spoon into the soup and then brings it to you, as if you were a baby, but you keep your lips pursed until he places it back in the bowl.
"I can feed myself," you glare at him.

The guy sighs, placing the bowl on the bedside table and walking to the door. You quickly reach for the bowl and spoon and bring it to your lap. Your arm shakes rapidly as you bring the first spoonful to your mouth and you drop the hot contents down your chest and hiss in pain.

The hybrid turns away from the door quickly and takes the bowl and spoon from you and to the floor. He quickly grabs a few tissues from a cabinet and tries to mop up the burning spillt liquid, but you push him away before his hand meets your chest, glaring at him, despite the pain.

"Can you stop being stubborn for a minute and let me help you?" He retorts, glaring back. Eventually he sighs in defeat and drops the tissues on the bed and you wipe it up yourself as he watches. Once you finish he takes the used tissues and puts them in the bin and then sits back down on the bed with the soup bowl in his lap.

"Let me feed you and as soon as you get your energy back you can feed yourself, okay?" he smiles. You stubbornly grunt in agreement and look away from him as he brings spoonful after spoonful to you.

"My name's Taehyung, but you can call me Tae," he explains, "I'm a dog hybrid, as you can probably guess." He chuckles slightly after he says that and his dog ears playfully flicker. "What's your name?"

"You don't need to know, I'm not staying here long." You answer, making his ears drop against his head.
"Well until you get your energy back and for as long as I can keep you, you're staying. So you can either tell me your name or I'll call you something else?"

You don't answer him so he gets up, walking away with the empty bowl.
"You should rest some more. Sleep well, little pup." He grins before turning off the lights in the room and pulling the door closed until it's left ajar.

A/N: LMAO this is a mess, but oh well. Please vote and comment :)