20: Part of the plan

A/N: It's been a while.. I'm sorry! Love you all, here's a recap:

You've been hiding as a human in a hybrid world alone ever since your brother (Noah) disappeared and you've been staying with Taehyung and his hybrid friends until you were kidnapped. Then Yoongi, the police officer hybrid, helped you but Taehyung and his Got7 friends in the end had to save you in jail. Then you spotted someone with a familiar baseball cap to Noah's in public but the person disappeared before you could see who it was. And today Yoongi came over to Jungkook's house (where you all played drunk truth-or-dare at the night before) saying he heard that a human boy was spotted the other day and he has a plan to help get the humans back. You're also on your period and Taehyung is getting extra clingy as you're in JK's clothes so he wants you to smell like him. Here we go:

Whose plan was this again?

Ah, yes, Yoongi's. After a long time of sitting in Tae's lap and going through the plan over and over again it was time to put it into action. Taehyung gave you one last nuzzle with his head abd you a scratch against his ears before you left. Yoongi then had 'captured' you and brought you in, explaining that you had escaped so there you were again, in a very familiar police cell.

"Yoongi," a gruff voice cheered from outside your cell, "to tell you the truth, I had my doubts about you ever since we found you around this thing last time but I knew you wouldn't let us down!"

There was a slap against a hard body then and deep laughs as you assumed the cat hybrid was given a hard pat on the back.

Your body was shaking out of nervousness over the entire situation. Being back here in the cell really felt like you were being given over to authorities again, but this time for good. You knew you should trust Yoongi, after what he did last time, but it was pretty hard, especially when you could hear how the other officers congratualted him and you imagined the smile on his face from all the praise.

No, no, no. You thought to yourself, Yoongi is on our side. This is all part of the plan. Those words circualted around your head for hours and hours, even more so when you were loaded into a white truck with a barred cage fitted into the back. Especially after you were shoved into it and watched as the doors slammed shut behind you and you were drenched in complete darkness. As the engine whirled to a start and the van jolted off you got more and more nervous, losing trust in the plan you'd stuck to. You just wanted to get out, afraid the boys wouldn't get to you in time before these men dressed in black trench coats caused you any harm.

After what felt like hours in the back of the dark van, contemplating on your choices, it pulled to a stop along a bumpy road. The doors to the back of the van were ripped open before you could prepare yourself and similarly so were the cage doors to where you were situated.

One hand grabbed your arms that were secured in some sort of uncomfortable, plastic security seal tag around your wrists and you ignored the pain in your bad arm from the abrupt man-handling, not wanting them to find any weak spots on you too quickly. You couldn't keep your hopes up, you had a feeling they'd be good at obtaining that sort of information quickly.

As you were forcibly pulled out of the van, they pulled you hastily into a large building, too quick for you to look at your surroundings outside.

The building was minimalistic to say the least. Or the hallways were anyway. Everything was painted white, spotlessly clean and the industrial lights above blinded you as you were rushed through, around corners and down more hallways. There were barely any signs at all. The odd ones on a couple doors reading "12A" or "OR", nothing really stuck, everything being so simplistic and unvarying.

Before you could even try to recite all the labelled doors you had walked past, in fear of maybe needing them in a hurry to escape, you had apparently arrived at your destination, the men in the trenchcoats stopping in front of a white door labelled "Q". How interesting.

The door in front of you was pushed open and you harshly along with it. At first glance the room looked empty. Nothing but a wooden chair sitting in the middle and you began to feel uneasy. The lighting was a lot dimmer in here too, compared to the garish lights outside the room. Perhaps that's why you didn't see the large man in the corner until he stepped out from the shadows to face you, a sleek black tail swaying behind him, matching his pointed ears upon his head.

"Hello!" You smiled cheerfully, mostly just trying to cheer yourself up than anyone else.

The black panther in front of you just sneered at you, showing off his sharp teeth.
"Shush," he ordered at you then nodded to his coworkers in the trench coats and before you knew it you were taken and hustled down onto the lonely chair.

"Nice to meet you too," you smiled, lifting your hand to give his a shake and bringing your other with it as they were still tied.

The panther stared at your hand in disbelief then at your smiling face before scoffing lightly, then turning away from you as he cleared his throat.

"So," he spoke gruffly, ignoring your greeting, "tell me, Y/N, do you know who I am?" The panther walked up and down before you, his hands clasped behind his back as he walked languidly, almost mocking you with his freedom. You lowered your hands down to your lap as your mood dropped too.

"No," you gulped and you could almost feel the hybrid bristle at your answer of having the upper hand, "should I?" you lifted your head again and the hybrid frowned at the wide grin spreading across your face. Yeah, you weren't gonna get debunked that easily. You had your plan still. Everything was going according to it, you just had to follow it.

The panther chose to ignore you, continuing his leisurely walk in front of you as he carried on. Yet his pinned back ears told you that you had effected him at least somewhat.
"I'm the one that took down your mother and your brother," he sneered, turning to face you with a simper, "and now you."

That was it. The grin from your face fell into a scowl as you glared up at the man in front of you, wanting to take him down then and there.

"Or maybe, I'll be the one to take you down?" you tilted your head to the side, a smirk spreading itself across your lips. The panther chuckled grimly at your suggestion, shaking his head.

"Oh you are different, I'll give you that." The panther stopped smiling, returning to the emotionless face he started with and stepped towards you, taking your chin in his grasp. "But nobody escapes here, kitten. Not even your measle friends can help you here."

Measle friends? He couldn't mean-

"Those boys you'd been living with and that disloyal officer.. you think we wouldn't know what you're up to?" The panther let go of your chin and straightened up so he could look down on you.

Your heart jumped in your chest. This guy was one step ahead of you. Had he sussed out everything?

The black panther bent down again to whisper in your ear. "You're not getting out of here, kitten. Not ever. At least.. not as a human."

A/N: Just a short chapter before we get into the next one. I'm sorry for being gone for so long :(  I love you all for sticking with this.

Dope reading.. congratz!