9: You're mine

Stroke his ears?

Really?

"Taehyung, what the f-" you begin.
"No, don't make it seem weird," he defends, "it's just someone used to do if for me and none of the guys do it for me and I wondered what it'd feel like if you did."

"Taehyung," you turned to face him in the dark, "you want me to stroke your ears. It's a little weird."
"No it's not!" he cried out, innocently. "If you were a dog hybrid you'd understand."
"Yeah, but I'm not, so it's weird." You laughed.

"Ah forget it then," he huffed, turning his body so his back was now facing you.
"Don't be mad, Tae."

No reply.

He's mad.

"Tae~" you sang. You looked at the boys' back, curiously and looked to the back of his head again. "Taehyung, are you ticklish?"

His body tensed.

"No," he said.

What a liar.

Your hands reached out and squeezed the sides of his waist and he immediately reacted with a strange yelp or bark that had you both erupting into fits of laughter whilst you carried on tickling him. His hands flailed around, trying to hit yours off so he could breathe. His body flapped around uncontrollably, trying to escape, but you were having way too much fun.

After about a minute of torture you'd finally stopped so you could both catch your breath. He heaved in and out heavily after being deprived of oxygen for so long and you too were breathless after laughing at him for so long. Your tummies hurt.

Laughter was the best medicine. You haven't laughed like that in such a long time. Years possibly. All your stress and worries were forgotten in that moment, the same with Taehyung and within minutes you'd both fallen asleep, sides touching, sharing each others warmth.

***

"Don't look!" There was a yell beside you waking you up and you opened your eyes to see where it came from.

There in the doorway to Tae's bedroom was Hoseok, Jin and Jungkook. Jin and Hoseok each had a hand covering over Jungkook's eyes to shelter them, but from what?

It's then that you feel you have way too many limbs right now and you look down at yourself to see Taehyung, his arms wrapped around your waist, legs tangled with yours, sound asleep.

"Ahhh!" You scream, wriggling out from his hold and falling painfully to the floor.
"Y/N?" Taehyung whines, slowly awakening from his slumber.

"What were you two doing last night?" Hoseok smirks looking at you, then Tae and then back to you.

"No, it's not what you thi-" you began.
"Oh really? I heard a lot of noise coming from this apartment last night." Jin interrupted, eyebrows raised.

"No I was just tickling him!" You moan, already frustrated that Taehyung was back in dreamland, leaving you to defend yourself alone.

"I don't know," Hoseok teased, "sounded a lot more like something else."
"It wasn't! I promise! I would never!"

"Never?" the voice came from Taehyung now and his head lifted, revealing his cute floppy ears and his bed hair, wafting in all directions. "Really?"

The boy was staring at you. No, glaring. Perhaps he was angry you'd woken him up. Well he had to wake up eventually. No, this glare was scarier. You're not sure why he looks so intimidating right now.

His eyes bore into your own and you're stuck to the spot. Your throat seems way too dry so you swallow slowly.

The corners of his mouth turn up slightly into a smirk and you die.
"Don't say never, Y/N," he smirks, "you never know what the future will bring."