19: Now or never

A/N: This is just a short chapter whilst I work on the next one but I didn't want you guys to be waiting so long for it. Recap:

Yoongi arrived at Jungkook's apartment saying there was news of a male human that was spotted recently and he says he has a plan to find out more about him because he needs the police force to trust him again first. Then you realise your period started which makes the hybrids a little crazy and Taehyung got affected by your smell, but most importantly by the smell of Jungkook's smell on you. And so here we are:

"So," Jungkook calmly injects after Jin's speech, "Y/N is on her period," Jin nods, "and so that's why she smells different," Jin nods again, "but that doesn't explain why Tae-hyung is making Y/N sit so close to him?"

Taehyung's ears flick in annoyance but he chooses to ignore Jungkook and hold you tighter against his side on the couch, rubbing his head against your neck.

"Yes, well," Jin sighs, "your scent seems to have mixed with Y/N's as she's wearing your clothes and... let's just say Taehyung doesn't like that."

Jungkook's lips curve up slightly at the fact that you smell like him and his ears straighten in pride. You, on the other hand, are much the opposite. You'd prefer it that you didn't smell of Jungkook or anyone in this case, but now you're stuck wrapped in Taehyung's arms as he tries his best to imprint his own smell with yours.

There's a sudden noise from the entrance to Taehyung's apartment and then Yoongi finally arrives back with a plastic bag in his hand.

"I think this is it, Y/N," Yoongi hands you the bag and you instantly shoot out of Taehyung's arms and take the bag from him and peer in. Inside are the toiletries you asked him to get from your old apartment, seeing as Jin didn't want you attracting other hybrids' attention by going outside yet and Tae wouldn't let you go.

So you took the bag and ran off to the toilets to change whilst ignoring Tae's glares.

When you returned you were taken back down to sit with Tae again as he continued scenting you.

"So the plan's still on?" you ask the room full of hybrids but you're really aiming the question at Jin.

Jin stares at you for a while before looking to the other guys and then Yoongi.
"Does it have to be today?" he asks him. Yoongi nods.
"It's now or never."

A/N: A new (full) chapter will be up soon - sorry!!

Unedited