39

---Gerard---

Up until now, life was shit.

But I think it's going well again. And I'm happy. And Patrick is happy, and I don't think I've been so excited since Dad announced he was coming home.

Mikey's going to be here at around Christmas, and I'm honestly really, really excited. The counselor there has to fill out some paperwork and get him transferred over here which will take a bit but... Mama was... only half excited. She knows why he left and she's mad at him for it. He's gone because he couldn't bare seeing the house. Seeing where Dad used to walk the halls. There were a couple of times he woke up screaming and crying for him, and I know this place only made it worse, so he left. He couldn't take it anymore, and he left for The Black Parade to try to heal. He's accepted it now. It's just happened, and it's sad, yes, but it shouldn't take enjoyment from his life. Dad's in a better place now. He gave up because he couldn't take any more pain in his life and now he's in a place where he doesn't feel pain. He's in his own black parade where the black banners are raised, and the crooked smiles have faded.

My alarm goes off, signaling the morning but I could barely sleep until Patrick fell asleep and I knew he was out which was at 3 in the morning at least.

I hear him yawn beside me, exhausted as I turn off my phone and pull him close.

"Gee," He groans in a light tone, "I don't wanna get up..."

I smile into his hair and nibble on his earlobe, "Maybe I could persuade you."

He groans louder, but I'm not sure if it's out of horniness or exhaustion.

I assume it's the former and pull the covers off of him, quickly yanking down his pants onto to palm him through his boxers while simultaneously kissing his neck. I'm still extremely exhausted, so I know this will be pretty disappointing to him but I know this will wake him up. No to mention, I'm trying to make up for all the fighting from the last few days.

"How late did you stay up last night?" He asks, a little more awake as I lick him through his underwear.

"Couldn't sleep 'til you did," I reply softly, but I can't say anything after that since his cock is now in my mouth.

"Shit, Gee," He whispers, gripping my hair as I bob on him. His anxiety has gone down quite a bit this last month or so. He would have never grabbed my hair the first time he had a blowjob from me, much less ask for one and he's gotten a hell of a lot less self-conscious around me. Around other people, not so much but I'm happy to know he trusts me so much. I just... wish the fights wouldn't happen.

I give him one long, powerful suck, a whine leaving his throat as I slide off and I'm able to say what I need to, "Fuck my mouth."

"W-what?" He asks, breathless.

"Fuck my mouth," I whisper. The blonde's face goes dark red, but he nods, grabbing hold of my hair and thrusting up into my mouth. I wrap myself around him and try to relax before he experimentally thrusts up again, hitting the back of my throat. I look up at him making him blush.

"I um... Are you sure?"

I smile and nod as much as I can while he has me restrained down and my mouth is on him.

"Uh... Tell me if you need air," He says nervously then takes my hair and begins to thrust up, stifling a moan almost immediately. His hands grip my hair even harder when he starts getting faster, letting all self-control escape him. My eyes stay on his movements at each thrust. Watching his face blossom with pleasure and want and need. I can't help but moan at the sight because goddamn is he hot like this. My scalp is beginning to burn from the constant grabbing and tugging, but I don't care. I love it, it feels nice.