Chapter 25

Mitch's POV

I ran on stage with Kirstie, Scott, Avi and Kevin. Since Cassi had gone, I had properly pursued my dreams and the trio started singing A Cappella. We entered a competition and found Avi and Kevin. We were now on a world tour but hadn't got to the part where we left the USA yet. 

Life was a bit of a blur now. There was always something going on. We were always recording songs or touring or filming Sup3rfruit episodes or writing songs or meeting with friends or doing interviews. One thing didn't change over time and that was the memories of Cassi. Sure during that year I hadn't known it was her but they were still important. I always had the picture with me, especially when I was on stage, a sort of good luck charm I suppose. 

The concert ended and we gave a final wave to the audience. I blew a kiss as my eyes were drawn to someone in the crowd. Dressed in full military uniform, smiling, with a hat planted firmly on her head. I dropped my mic. The awful noise that is feedback caused everyone to cringe and jump. The other band members stopped and stared, Kirstie and Scott looking where I was. Scott placed his hand on my shoulder and shook his head. "It's not her. Come on." I could barely contain myself, sobs rising in my throat. It looked so much like her. The uniform was so pristine, just as she'd always insisted. The tour had been full of memories, looking back at our childhood and how we met, maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I missed her, there's no denying that but I hadn't realised I'd missed her this much. I looked closer at the individual, not caring about the confusion the filled the rest of the arena.

Kevin burst out laughing. Tears slowly running down my cheeks, I glared at him. Making a joke about this? After the competition, once we all knew each other better, I'd told Avi and Kevin about what had happened. Between the trio, we explained everything we knew. So he knew better than to laugh. "That isn't her." He turned to the other side of the stage, "But that is." 

My eyes widened, jaw dropping as a deafening round of applause started. There, in front of me, was Cassi, surrounded by the rest of our family and with the General standing behind her. I knew why I'd recognised the person in the audience. Looking again, it was clear. It was Jessy, the canteen girl who had been friends with Cassi. Someone had set me up. Usually, I'd complain, but this one was perfect. I ran to my sister, almost tripping on the way, and wrapped my arms around her. "You're alive?" 

She chuckled, "Of course I am." She then looked up to the General, "I think we have some catching up to do."

AHHHH and it's done!! I had the ending planned out the entire time I was writing this. As in when I first started over a year ago. Thanks so much for reading it all. I will go back and edit a little as I know I changed the spelling of Cassi's name part way through from Cassie and I probably made a few mistakes along the way with Jenna and Jay's names. Knowing me. Anyway, Love you guys so much and keep an eye out for a new fanfic possibly. Any plot ideas for that will be much appreciated because I have no idea. Okay that's all, byeeeee

~Kyra xx