Chapter 3

Y/N POV

-A few days after last chapter-

Making my way to school once more and getting to my seat I keep unintentionally listening to people talk about the 'mysterious shadow' and what to think about Him.

I am a she god dam it. And listening to them talk about him for days is annoying me SO MUCH.

Anyway the principal (I think) about some hat competition and I honestly couldn't care less.

Finally the hat of the years competition is ... a derby hat.

I understand that this is Paris and it needs to be in the same sort of style but could it not be something different like a sombrero or something.

But I have to work on it because I don't have a group to work with so... Sh*t. And I have only ten hours. Dubble sh*t.

I quickly get my butt home and start to think about what material to make it out of while Steve was while whining in the corner about accidentally hurting himself.

I get up and give some cookies to Steve when I get it. Hurt ... Hurt ... Of course.

I take few bandages and look up a YouTube tutorial this is going to be easy.

After a few hours of hard work I finally get it completed now I only have to colour it.

I decide to put on my hat and open the window only to hear screaming. Is my hat really that bad?

Oh wait it's an akuma...

Now I feel stupid. "Steve become the shadow" I say as I make my way towards the screaming, and as always I stick to the shadows.