Chapter 21

Y/N POV

"I'm so proud of you Steve!" I said as I watched a replay of Steve on the Ladyblog.

"It was nothing" Steve explained. Though I new that he was proud of what he did.

"And you made me look like an angel" I teased as I pet him. Steve blushed and muttered.

"Just give me a cookie"

I laughed and gave him five cookies.

A couple days later

I had answered Alyas questions and now she was excited to try to find one but like me she had school so she decided to work on the who is Ladybug problem while in school. Sadly her bff Marinette had ran out during class, so I decided to help her find Marinette while also going through her Ladybug investigation.

"Where is that girl!" Alya shouted into the air.

"Need some help?" I said with my usual bored tone.

"Y/N?.. yeah sure! The more the merrier."

We walked around school until we finally came to the lockers.

Chloe was currently stuffing her bag with custom Ladybug stuff. (Probably gotten from her dad.) And then ran off.

Oh...no...Alya probably made the fake connection.

Me and Ayla looked at each other for a moment before she started dragging  me through the school after Chloe.

We saw her enter her limo and get driven away. Alya then proceeded to grab Nino as well and draged us to a bench.

She than started to rant about Marinette suddenly disappearing only to get playfully hit in the back of the head by yours truly.

"Calm down and tell Nino everything" I said calmly. Alya soon realized her mistake as she saw Ninos confused face.

After explaining Nino started laughing.

"Even if you really saw that, there is no way that selfish girl could be Ladybug." Nino explained

"I have to agree Chloe is so rich that she might have gotten her hands on something but there is no way she is Ladybug."

Alya seemed disappointed with our answers but draged us with her to prove us wrong.