Chapter 7

Y/N POV

After transforming to Shadow the TV went on and it was a akumatised villain... What a surprise... Not.

I see as the villain taking Chloé. That means that she will probably also try to get Alya, because she was also on TV.

According to the video tape Alya is at Marinette house. I run into the shadows once more to get to her house.

As I make it outside the window, I without Alya noticing I hide on the ceiling.

Yeah the Shadow is on the ceiling. Thanks to my training and a couple arrows as support I hide on the ceiling.

I feel like a stalker watching Alya watch TV while the kid is sleeping. I really hope this ends soon.

After a few minutes of waiting I finally get what I want. The villain coming through the screen very slowly.

And when she is fully out of the screen I jump down from the ceiling and knocking both girls out at the same time. I quickly destroy the akumatised object and a akuma flies out.

I capture the akuma in a bottle as I have done with other akumas, and then I fix everything with a shout of "Miraculous Shadow!"

As I make my way to the window I hear a voice. "Who are you?" The kids scared voice came through.

"I'm Shadow, your mom and friend are taking a nap they need the sleep they are really tired" I say as I climbed out of the window, and in to the shadows of Paris.