Chapter 4

Y/N POV

After looking around I finally spot ... Chat noir with a police hat in a park? And ladybug behind a tree. What has life come to?

I keep an eye on them as I see a bunch of pigeons kidnapping chat. It's definitely one of those days.

I make my way after chat while as always sticking to the shadows.

I arrive to see a pigeon man standing on pigeons watching the two other heroes on a rooftop with a bunch of pigeons.

Pigeon man blows into a whistle and the pigeons start to surround the other heroes.

So the whistle is the akuma. I knock an arrow and start aiming and I release the arrow.

Only to get accidentally blocked cage carried by pigeons. I quickly get out of their sight as I know they would look for me.

As I sink back to the shadows I see pigeon man fly away. I guess it's time to follow him.

The grand palais really?

It doesn't look like he is harming anyone anymore and he is waiting for the heroes

I guess I can wait too

Few minutes later

Finnaly they are here, and they going from the top bonus points for them. Yet they still failed.

I decide to go to the top to take my shot from there. I knock my arrow and get ready to fire.

Now I forgot about the pigeons that were watching the heroes an villain fight. Big mistake. When they saw me they all attacked.

I had to dodge so I jumped down an whisperd "Shadow bomb". The smoke filled the whole room and my heat vision vent on.

The stunned out of shock pigeon man didn't have a chance as I was already by his whistle an breaking it.

Then I made my way out of the building as fast as possible so that nobody would see me.

But it didn't help as I heard a cop screaming "There!"

And when I was getting in to the shadows outside of the building I listened at what they were talking about so I know what they know about me.

"Miraculous ladybug!" Ladybug screamed

"Where am I" said the pigeon man as the heroes said "Pound it!"

"It was shadow!" Chat noir squealed in excitement.

"Shadow looked kinda like a girl" Ladybug said.

"Now when you say it yeah it did look like a girl, anyway got to go!" Chat said quickly.

"Bye!" Came Ladybugs answer.

And so they departed me also leaving a little after them.