Chapter 8

Y/N POV

Why did I agree to this? A couple days after the world saw Chat noir and Ladybug answer questions to witch they ran away, two of the kids in class wanted to have a race and I was forced to agree to come with them.

As my classmates we're getting ready and I understood that they thought that the girl was the underdog I decided to have some fun.

"Ten dollars on Alex" I said as they got on the starting line. My voice scared everyone as I usually never talked.

Adrien quickly recovered and said. "You're on!" After that countdown began. But it got paused and and Alex gave me some sort of compass? For safe keeping.

"On your marks, get set, go!" The nerd shouted as the race began.

I looked at the treasure as Chloé snatched it out of my hands, and before I could do anything she had already accidentally dropped it on the ground breaking it instantly.

I officially hate my life and Chloé even more than normally. Thank God she understood it was Chloé fault.

As she was rolling away on her rollerblades I decided to have a conversation with Chloé. I took hold off her neck and lifted her in the air without choking her. I bet everyone left was watching me interact with her.

"Why did you take it?" I asked from under my hoodie with a scary tone. "I just wanted to see what it was" came her scared shy answer.

"Don't take anything anymore without someone's permission understood?" I growled. Chloé nodded furiously and I let go of her.

Right after letting go she started to scream after her dad, what a baby. I turned around to see my shocked classmates.