Chapter 22

Another day another Alya dragging me through school. I all most didn't get home yesterday but Nino was able to convince her otherwise, does Alya have a soft spot for Nino? Idk.

She is currently dragging me towards the principal's office, what am I getting myself into?

At the principal's office the talking was kinda boring. Apparently Alya had taken a video of Chloe's stuff.

"Bla bla its tottaly ok to go through someone's stuff bla bla" -Alya

"Bla bla you shouldn't be able to do that" -Chloe

"Bla bla I was defenseless bla bla my daddy is rich bla bla" -Chloe

"You're suspended for a week" -pricipal under pressure

"This is unfair bla bla" -Alya

And finally ending with Alya dramatically walking away.

After a moment of silence I decided to speak up.

"Can I talk to the principal alone about my own school subjects?" I asked kindly.

Thankfully nobody denied my request. While everyone was leaving Chloe reached out her hand to knock off my hoodie when I caught her hand, and glared at her. She squealed in suprise and ran out of the office. The other students walking after her.

"What do you need?" The principal asked acting innocent. I decided to get straight to the point.

"What Alya did was wrong but what you did was worse" I said in an angry tone. The principal was quiet.

"So you treat people differently because of their backgrounds... Good luck being the principal next year" I said in my bored tone and walked out of the office.

I need to find Alya she has probably already been akumatised. I run out of the school and transform into the Shadow and I run from shadow to shadow until I found her on a bench transforming beacouse of the akuma.

I jump to grab her when she stood up, I catch her the exact moment when she starts to... teleport? and I teleport with her on accident.