Chapter 18

Y/N POV

It was the day after the whole mummy thing.

I was really excited it was national Shadow day!

You see a few years ago on this day was the first official sighting of me in costume (it's really blurry though)

And so I got my own national day! For all my heroic deeds.

And this year it's for the first time officially Shadow day.

The people of Paris had been celebrating on this day ever sine all those years ago.

If that wasn't cool enough the people all ways test my stealth with a poll where they can vote where they want me to leave an arrow without being noticed (firing the arrow does not count)

This year under the Eiffel tower while everyone is watching... But first school.

I had my hoodie on as always with Steve hiding there as I made my way towards class while humming some song when Adrien stopped me.

"What got you so happy?" Adrien asked curiously.

"You don't know?" I asked accidentally rather hardly.

Adrien seemed to panic as if thought it was my birthday and had missed it.

"Well..um..." He stuttered out embarrassed.

"It's Shadow day, and I think they are cool" I said with faked enthusiasm.

"They?" Adrien asked confused.

"Well Shadow could be either boy, girl or even another gender" I said with a quiet and offended tone.

Adrien quickly realized he's mistake and decided to change the subject.
"What's so special about Shadow day?"

"The people get to challenge Shadow to sneak an arrow somewhere voted by the people, some people speculate that Chat Noir and Ladybug might be there as well helping the people." I explained

"Where might Ladybug be?" Marinette chimed in seemingly out of nowhere seeming very confused.

I signed and told Adrien.
"You tell her"

Than I walked to class leaving the other superheroes alone, they should figure the rest out them selves.