Chapter 16

Y/N POV

"That is a secret so don't tell anyone this includes your blog to" I said as I pointed towards Ayla.

"... Fine but I still have hundreds of questions?" Ayla said as she pouted.

"Can't promise that I can answer it though" I replied

"Alright but why are we here in the first place?" Ayla asked slightly irritated.

"If I understood correctly Ladybug was around in the Egyptian days, so let's try to find her kwami on the walls as Ladybug would probably already been found"

"What does it look like?" Ayla asked excitedly.

"Small, cute and can fly, that's the only description I got." I said as I shrugged.

Suddenly we hear screaming and we turn around to see ... A want to be Egyptian God... Definitely akuma.

I quickly push them behind cover and join them. Ayla being an idiot jumps away trying to record the villain but gets caught in a bubble right after moving.

When I look back at Marinette is see that she was making her way towards the side probably to transform.

I decide to get to a better hiding place and when I'm done moving I look to see Ladybug getting her butt kicked and a few seconds later Chat noir getting thrown into a coffin.

I look back towards the villain to see him staring at me. Well I am not Shadow so right now so I'll take a step back and another. Let's just say I didn't make it that far backwards.

The villain is now carrying me somewhere, I guess I really did get captured by love or in my case for his love.