Chapter 23

Well I was teleporting with her my momentum carried over meaning that we slammed into a wall after the teleport ended. I quickly look around to find myself in the principals office with the principal watching some YouTube video through his phone not even noticing me or Alya.

Oh yeah Alya, I look back at her and she throws something at the principal, and he freezes in... time?

I quickly jump away from Alya and to under the principals desk and when she deploys a floating camera sign above her.

It doesn't take much imagination to guess what it is when she starts talking to it.

"I'm lady WiFi and bla bla bla..."

I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying until she started talking about me.

"... And I got the Shadow in a corner behind the desk it's going to be the best news ever."

'Lady WiFi' says and turns the camera towards the desk. Meanwhile Marinette knocks on the door completely clueless of what's happening. Before she opens the door I shout at her with my voice modulator on full dark voice.

"If your not Ladybug or Chat Noir I suggest you run!"

I think she got the hint as I hear a faint "Tikki spots on!" a couple seconds later.

Meanwhile Alya has been getting slowly closer to me, she's about to look over the desk when I stick my hand from under the desk.

"Wow personal space girl! You should know about this you're Alya behind the Ladyblog, do you want your fans creeping in your personal space?" I ask innocently

"Well no... But I'm am not Alya I am Lady WiFi!" Alya screamed.

"How about a compromise? Lady Alya?"

"Stop it Shadow!" Alya complained and teleported away.

Then Ladybug and Chat Noir came through the door.

"Give up Lady WiFi!" Chat said like a lame normal superhero. Only to notice her gone.

"Could you destroy her camera so I can move" I asked from behind the desk.

I heard the camera break and I came from under the desk.

"She is going to try to reaveal who we are, any clue?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Alya thinks Chloe is Ladybug and since Ladybug wasn't seen by the camera she probably believes it" Chat said saying something smart.

"I'll be in the shadows you guys go straight to Chloe" I said as I jumped out the window.