Jim: Part 2

So I am finally updating the book. I am also finally updating the Jim imagine that I started ages ago. If you can't remember what happens, then read part 1 first just to re jog your memory before reading this part. Also, there is going to be a twist involving Scotty. Now then, onto the story and there will also be swearing in this.

Y/N POV

After about 10 minutes, Scotty came back and sat next to me. "How'd it go?" I asked. "Well, lets just say that he is not going to be giving you any trouble," he said, smiling. After a while, Scotty went back to working and I helped him by passing him the tools he needed. It was fun and it helped me to forget about Jim. I wonder if scotty would let me come down here all the time. "Scotty, would you mind if I came down here and helped you during your shifts?" I asked. "Sure. I could use a helping hand. And the company would be nice," he replied.

No-ones pov

After that, you and Scotty were inseparable. You hadn't had to deal with Jim for a while and you were glad that Scotty had dealt with him. One day, whilst you and Scotty were having lunch, Jim came over to you and Scotty. "Can I talk to you, (Y/N)?" he asked.  "No," you said. "Why? What have I done?" he asked and he was playing dumb. "Cause you cheated on me with Carol who was supposed to be my best mate.  And did you actually  expect me to be ok with you snogging carol and doing whatever else with her? And I'm actually glad Scotty kicked your butt. And you know what? I am done with dealing with you," you said. "I think what the lass is trying to say Jim is fuck off," scotty said. With that, Jim walked away. After Jim left, you gave scotty a hug. "thanks for that, scotty," you said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. A few weeks after that, you and Scotty started dating. And you were glad that you broke up with Jim.

So that is the end of the Jim imagine. I know that its kinda short and it probably sucks. What do you guys think? And I am currently taking requests if anyone has any. And I hope you enjoyed.