-Chapter 7-

Luke's P.O.V

I lay awake staring at the clock.

2:13

I can't stop thinking about Delilah. I need to get to her.

2:14

Why was I such an ass..? I didn't know half the stuff she goes through. I want to help her. Help her through her depression. Help her through her life.

2:16

But instead I just keep pushing her away.

I need to make it up to her.

----

It's 3:02 now, I start up my black ford. My car glides through the darkness, stopping at a tiny white house.

I sigh, questioning whether I should get out or not. I ignore my negative thoughts and walk to the front door.

'Am I really doing this?' I ask myself shaking my head.

I hesitantly knock on the red door of the perfect tiny white house. At 3:15 in the morning, wearing only sweatpants and a Holister sweatshirt.

The door opens.

Delilah's P.O.V

*****Minutes Before*****

I sit on the cold tile floor. Warm blood trickles down my fresh cut. I promised myself I wouldn't do this anymore. But here I am again.

There's a knock on the door.

"What the hell?" I say aloud to myself.

I wrap a towel around my cuts and wipe the tears from my eyes. The blood sinks into the white towel spreading throughout it.

I cautiously walk to the front door opening it slowly. But I wish I hadn't, because the person at the door is someone I did not wanna see.

----

Sorry i know it's short kinda got writers block...