-Chapter 15-

Luke's P.O.V

2 days.

Without seeing her face.

Without hearing her voice.

My phone begins to ring showing Ashton's name on the receiver.

"Hello?" I ask picking it up.

"Luke where have you been!?" He yells, I can hear voices behind him.

"Away."

"Why? Huh! Is it because of Delilah? Well open up your eyes Luke... She thinks you left. What do you think she's gonna do to take away the pain.? She gonna cause herself more pain," he retorted his voice is angry.

"Why the hell should I care? I tried to help."

"No! You yelled at her! Try being a little less self considerate Luke."

"Maybe she should stop being so attention seeking."

"You know what Luke your a douche. You think you can go around doing that to girls but you can't! By the looks of it Delilah's fragile she's looking to you for help and your letting her down. Your not the person I am friends with anymore. Call me when you see my best friend. I hope you know Toby's been all over her since you left. Are you are feeling heart break yet?? Because that's what you do to every single girl. Break their heart. Have a good night Luke."

Delilah's P.O.V

I stare at the phone in front of me. I desperately want to call him. Tell him I'm sorry, tell him what I've been wanting to tell him since the first day in English class.

But I can't. He hurt me. He made me like this. Sitting on the couch watching the blank tv, wearing the same clothes from the day before.

Toby comes over everyday now. He said something about 'not wanting to leave me alone while my aunts gone.' I don't mind though I enjoy his company. Plus I barely got to hang out with my best friend since I started talking to Luke. I missed him.

Toby walks through my front door without even knocking.

"Delilah May!"

"What.?" I respond raising an eyebrow at him for using my middle name.

"Did I not teach you anything?! The Delilah I know does not sit around waiting for guys or being upset over one! She would put her middle finger up and point it to the world," he says dramatically standing on top of the couch.

I chuckle quietly smiling.

"That's the spirit!" He says getting down from the couch to pick me up.

"Tonight you are getting a warm shower getting in fresh clothes and you, me, and Lucy are going out!" Toby says pushing me up to my room.

"No time to waste!" He shouts as I turn around to look at him.

"Your the best," I say laughing and continuing up the stairs.

----

I'm sorry this is really short!

But give your feedback!

Who do you ship?

Doby?

Lulilah?

Or maybe even..

Deshton?

Comment, vote, follow❤️