3

Celeste's POV

I hear an alarm go off. I slowly open my eyes. I see movement on the floor next to the bed. My eyes adjust and I realize it's justs, Colby. He rolls over and turns off the alarm the rolls on to his back and looks up at me. "Good Morning Celeste!" He says smiling. "Good Morning, did you sleep on the floor!??!" I ask feeling kinda bad that I took his bed. "Yeah, I did but don't feel bad it was my choice!" He says smiling at me. "Ok!" I say smiling back. "Ok, we should probably get up since we need to get you home then I need to get to vid con!" He says smiling. "Ok..." I say smiling, even though I am kinda sad I have to leave. We get up and turn on the light. We open the door to see Sam outside with a camera introing what was supposed to be a wake-up prank. Colby and I sneak up behind him. We each yell "BOO!" As loud as we can as we tap him on the shoulder. "Ahhhh" Same screams almost dropping the camera. "YOU GUYS SCARED ME!!!!!" He yells at us kinda mad. "Well, aparently you were going to wake up prank us so it serves you right!" Colby says laughing. "Yeah! How could you mess we our sleep!" I say laughing. Sam at this point walks off laughing a little to himself. "Nice one! I think we got him!" Colby says laughing. "Yeah!" I replied giving him a high five. We then head downstairs for breakfast. We see Devyn and Corey in the kitchen. They seem to be getting cereal. "Hey, guys!" Cobly says waving to them. "Hey, Colby! Hey Celeste!" They reply. Colby walks over and I walk behind him. Colby grabs the cereal out of the cabinet.  "Hey, Celeste can you go grab 2 bowls from the cabinet over there?" He says pointing to a cabinet on the opposite side of the kitchen. "Sure," I say walking over to grab them. I grab 2 bowls, they are black. I bring them back over to Colby. He pours some cereal in them, then he grabs the milk and pours some milk into the bowl. "Grab one." He says grabbing a bowl himself. I grab the other and follow him to the other side of the kitchen by the doorway. He opens the drawer and grabs a spoon. I grab one too and follow him to the couch. We both sit down. We have a little small talk, and we finish our breakfast. "Hey Celeste, if you want you can keep those clothes since you can't wear yours," Colby says smiling. A little pink seems to come to his cheeks, but I guess it could just be from being curled up sleeping, so I disregard it. "Thanks, Colby!" I reply smiling. "I have to go get ready I'll meet you back down here in like 1 hour tops!" He says smiling. "Ok!" I say. He runs upstairs. I sit there for a minute. I guess I will go find Devyn she probably has a hairbrush I can borrow! I walk upstairs. I see Corey and Devyn's room. I knock on the door. "JUST A MINUTE!" I hear a voice that sounds to be Devyn yell. After a couple seconds Devyn comes and opens the door. "Oh hey Celeste whats up?" She asks smiling. "Oh umm sorry to bug you but I was wondering if you had a hairbrush I could borrow?" I ask feeling kinda bad for bugging her. "Oh of course!" She says. "Follow me!" She says. I follow her into the room. She walks over to her dresser/vanity and hands me a black and white hair brush. "Thanks, Devyn!" I say smiling. "Of Course!" She says smiling back. I quickly brush my hair. (=^.^= rawr I stole her computer this was a mark I was here -Maddie~chan) Devyn is already ready. So we go downstairs together. We sit on the couch and have some small talk while waiting for the others.

*Time Skip*

We hear someone walking down the stairs. We look over and see Colby walking down the stairs. "Hey, guys!" Colby says. "Sorry to interrupt but Celeste we need to go if we want to get you home before vid con!" He says smiling. "Oh, right you have to leave.... Here at least have my number!" Devyn says as she takes my phone, adds herself to my contacts, and texts herself so she has my number. "I'll still stay in touch!" I say smiling. Devyn and I both stand up. "Goodbye Celeste!" she says hugging me. I hug her back. "Bye Devyn!" I say. She pulls away. "Ok time to go!" Colby says. We both walk towards the door. We walk out and get in Colby's car. Colby gets in the driver's seat, and I get in the passenger seat. We head out. I tell Colby my address. He inputs it into google maps. It turns out my house is about an hour away. We start driving. We have small talk for about half an hour. After half an hour I finally ask the question that has been worrying me since Colby found me. "Hey, Colby can I ask you something serious?" I ask him in a kinda sad tone. "Of course! What's wrong?" He asks kinda confused. "When I ran I heard screams then gunshots, what if the guy that broke in killed everyone...." I say kinda quiet. "That is why I'm here. I may not have known you for long but, if you need someone to hug or someone to cry to or anything I'm here!" Colby says smiling. "Thanks, Colby!" I say kinda smiling back. We have some more small talk. We pull up to my house, or rather where it used to be...It is gone all that is left is a chard foundation of our house.... Everyone is gone and the house is burned down. I start to cry. Tears streaming down my face. Colby parks the car. He leans over and hugs me. "Shhh... Celeste, I'm here... It will be ok..." I pull away from the hug and run out of the car. I run over to where the house used to be. I look around and see remains of burnt clothes even recognizing some of the clothes that my family was wearing. They are dead. I start to cry more. I pick up the remains of a  red and black shirt that my mom was wearing. I hold it close to my chest, and start to cry even more. Colby comes over to me and hugs me. I hear a rustling noise in the woods next to the ruins of my house, Colby and I look up very quickly at the same time. We hear rustling again and see a dark figure run by.....