12

(By this time Celeste is off crutches she can walk fine but still has to wear the brace)

Celestes POV

I open my eyes to see a sleeping Colby next to me. I go to climb out of bed, then I feel two arms pull me back. "No, don't leave yet..... 5 more minutes..." My sleepy boyfriend mumbles. "Fine..." I say cuddling back up to him. After about 10 minutes (so much for 5), Colby loosens his grip and sits up. I sit up too. "Finally ready to get up?" I say in a cute sarcastic tone. "Yeah, I guess..." He says smirking and rolling his eyes. I turn so my legs are hanging off the side of the bed. I grab my phone. I turn it on and see the date. July 12th. My little sisters birthday. I get up without a word and walk to the bathroom. I sit down on the floor in the corner next to the sink. Tears start to fall. Until now my new friends, Colby, and my new life had distracted me from thinking about that night. The night my family was killed. More tears start to fall. Today would have been my sisters 18th birthday! Now she will never experience college, not living with her parents, any of that! My vision is now so blurred I have to close my eyes. I hear a knock on the door. "Celeste? are you ok?" I hear Colby's familiar voice say. I don't reply. He moves the handle and realizes it's unlocked. He opens the door. He walks in closing the door behind him. He sits next to me and puts his arm around me. "Babe whats wrong?" He asks looking at me with worry in his eyes. "T-Today is my sisters birthday...." I choke out before tears stop my speech. He gets hit with realization and holds me closer. He holds me and trys to calm me down. I cry into his shirt. He finally succeeds in getting me to stop crying. I sit up and look at him. "All of them, All of them are dead. My mom, my dad, my sister. All of them were killed!" I say my face still nuzzled in his shirt. "I know, I am here. I understand this is very hard to go through, and I will be here for you through this." He says, I look up at him and he softly smiles at me, I weakly return the smile. "If you want we can just sit here all day or we can go back to bed, whatever you want to do I am here for you and will be all day." He says in a calm and quiet tone. "I thought you and Sam had to film a exploration video today?" I ask not wanting to be a hindrance to them. "Yeah but I can let him know I can't the abandoned place will still be there tomorrow, plus if we wait until tomorrow and you are feeling up to it maybe you can come." He says explaining himself. "Ok... if you say so." I say snuggling back up to him. Then suddenly I feel him pick me up. I look up. He carries me to the bed. We both sit down and get back under the blankets. We lay there together, just feeling comfortable in each other's presence. The the door opens. Sam walks in. "Hey, sorry to interrupt your little cuddle session but Colby we need to go." He says. "Not today Sam, we can film that video tomorrow, and I was thinking maybe we could bring Celeste with us." Colby says sitting up. "Why?" Sam asks. I sit up. "Because today is my sisters birthday. Sam sees the tear stains on my face. "Oh Celeste I'm sorry, it can wait until tomorrow." He says walking over. He hugs me then leaves. "Well that went a lot smoother than expected!" Colby says softly smiling at me again. I smile back. We both lay back down. I lay my head on his chest. Then we fall back asleep...

*Time Skip*

I yawn and open my eyes. I see the TV on in front of me. I realize I am still laying on Colby's chest. I sit up. "What are you watching?" I ask sleepily while rubbing my eyes. "Well good morning sleepy head!" He says kissing my cheek. "I am watching Sword Art Online, well rewatching the episodes we watched already." He says smiling. "Oh ok!" I say. "Also it's like 5 pm we should probably go downstairs to get food, I think the guys ordered pizza!" He says looking at me. "Ok." I reply trying to smile through remembering what today is. Colby stands up. Ugggg I groan not wanting to get up. "Come on..." He says. He walks over to my side of the bed. Then he picks me up bridal style. "Hey!" I say giggling a little. "That giggle is my favorite sound in the whole world!" He says giving me a quick peck on the lips. I smile at him. He walks towards the door. He opens the door and walks downstairs, still carrying me. We walk down the stairs. We see All the guys and Devyn sitting on the couch in the gaming room off the kitchen. Colby walks in carrying me. "Hey guys, did you order food? I thought I heard the pizza guy." Colby asks. Everyone smirks at us a little. Probably because Colby is carrying me. "Yeah, there are a few slices left in the box in the kitchen." Corey says. "Thanks!" Colby says. I just sit in Colby's arms with my arms around his neck, blushing. We go to the kitchen. "Can I get down now!" I say playfully yelling and giggling a little. "I don't know..... why should I let you down?" He asks smirking. "I just finally got off crutches! I would like to experience walking again!" I say still giggling. "Fine.... for now!" He says smirking more. We both walk over and grab a couple slices of pizza each. We walk back upstairs. We sit on the bed, cuddle up, eat our pizza, and continue to watch our show. Soon we both finish our pizza, and I fall back asleep to the warmth and comfort of Colby......

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! sorry I have not been posting as often! My friend @FallOutFreak and I just started a youtube channel, and with that and school and stuff, I have been busy. But I will try to update more! You guys should go check out our channel! We upload every Wednesday and Sunday! We only have 2 videos out right now but you should check them out! Anyway, I will try to update more, so see you (hopefully) soon! (Also check out my other books!) #ShamelessSelfPromo XD