17

Colby's POV

I wake up still in the chair in the hospital. Celeste is still asleep. She had let go of my hand, but she was hugging my hoodie. I smile, She's alive, it wasn't just a dream!  I look around the other girls are still asleep and so are most of the guys, Sam, however, is awake. I see him sitting next to Kat while on his phone. He smiles at me then goes back to his phone. I sit down and scroll through my phone for a little while. Slowly people start waking up. First the rest of the guys, then Amanda, Devyn, and Kat. They Celeste wakes up. I see her stretch and open her eyes. "Good morning beautiful!" I say walking over to her. She smiles "Good morning Colby!" she says. She sits up. After a few minutes of just talking and waking up, the doctor walks in. "Good morning everyone, it's good to see you four are awake!" He says smiling. We all kinda smile back and say good morning. "Ok well I will take one of you at a time, and I need to check your ears since your ears were bleeding when you got here." He says. The girls all nod. "Umm, can I take Amanda first?" He says looking over at Amanda. She smiles "Sure!" She says getting up and following the doctor out of the room. After a few minutes, they come back. "Well good news Amanda's ears are fine." He says. I sigh a little in relief, that probably mean's they are all fine. He takes the rest of the girls one by one, and they are all fine. He does a quick check up on all of them to make sure nothing else is wrong, and sure enough, nothing is. Then he signs us out and we can leave. The girls all get dressed in the clothes from last night, and we leave. Celeste and I get in my car, and we head home. 

Celestes POV

We all get checked out of the hospital and go home. I am riding home with Colby. He puts his hand on my thigh, and I put my hand on his. We drive home is happy silence just knowing we are both alive and healthy. When we get home Luna runs over to me and Colby. I bend down and pet her. "She missed you a lot." I hear Jake say as he and Aaron walk over to us. We talk for a little. Then I go up to me and Colby's room to change. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top. Then I hear the door open, and Colby walks into the room and closes the door. He walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. "I missed you so bad, I was so scared, I love you so much!" He says. I back up a little his arms still around my waist. "I love you too," I say then I kiss him. He kisses back. He pins me against the closest wall. The kiss deepens quick. Then he moves to my neck leaving a few hickeys. Then I kiss him again and we part. He lets me move away from the wall. I look in the mirror at the hickeys he gave me. "Well, there is no hiding these," I say looking over at Colby. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself!" He says. "It's ok I may have to get you back for it later though..." I say with a smirk. Before he can say anything I say "Now get out, I need to change!" I giggle a little and push him out of the room and I hear him walk away. I quickly change into the jeans and tank top. Then I hear Corey yell "HOUSE MEETING IN THE GAMING ROOM!!!" I grab my phone and head downstairs. I sit on the giant bean bag that Colby is, and he put's his arm around me. Then Elton stands up in front of everyone. "Ok after what happened last night I don't think any of us should upload stuff from that even though we were all planning on it. But even though we all sent out tweets saying our uploads will be late this week, the fans are wondering what happened and what is going on, and we have to say something." Elton says. "Ok, what if we film a video to vaguely talk about what happened and then just put it on your channel and we can all tweet it out saying that that is our video," Colby suggests. All the other roommates seem to like the idea. So that is what we decide to do. Colby, Devyn, Amanda, Elton, Corey, Kat, Sam, and I all go to the garage to film. Elton intros the video. Then we give a simple explanation of what happened without giving too many details, after that Elton outros, then we turn off the camera. We all get up. We all kinda migrate to the gaming room naturally. Then we are all just kinda sitting there.  "Hey, guys wanna go hang by the pool?" Jake asks. We all say yeah. I go upstairs to change. I put on a black bikini, and I put my hair in a quick side braid so it doesn't get to tangled. I head downstairs and see everyone heading out to the pool. I see Colby sitting on the side of the pool. I sit next to him. "Hey, babe," I say smiling at him. He smiles back. We all chat, swim, and other stuff you do by a pool. It starts getting late and we all move to the hot tub. We continue chatting. Then Corey suggests some Truth or dare...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know this is a shorter chapter, but I kinda didn't know where to take it at the end. The next chapter is going to be a Truth or Dare chapter. It probably will be a little shorter than normal, but I want to write a truth or dare chapter so I'm going to. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!