10

Celestes POV

"Hey, Celeste? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Colby asks me blushing a little. Is it finally happening?  "Yeah, but can we go to the couch crutches aren't really comfortable!" I said giggling a little.  "Yeah! of course!" Colby says as he walks towards the couch.  We both walk over to the couch and sit down. I lean my crutches against the wall next to me. "Ok, so what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask him.

Colby's POV

"Ok, so what did you want to talk to me about?" She asks smiling at me. Here goes nothing!  "I- I wanted to ask you.." I start blushing a little. "... If you would be my girlfriend?" I ask I look down at my shoes scared of her answer.  She hugs me. "I thought you would never ask! I would love to be your girlfriend!" She says. She pulls away from the hug and smiles at me. "I am so glad you said yes!" I say with relief. "Hey, Celeste? It's fine if you want to just think about it, but do you want to make our relationship public? I don't need an answer right now because honestly I still need to think about it, but just think about it ok?" I say thinking about how that could impact our lives. "Ok, I'll put some thought into it!" She says smiling.  "I have to go help Sam edit a video. but I'll see you later ok?" I say look over at her. "Ok." She replies smiling. "See ya later!" I say getting up and giving her a peck on the cheek. I walk upstairs to Sam's room.

Celeste POV

Colby walks out of the room.  I pull out my phone. I see that Devyn posted the video. I open the tab and scroll through the comments. Most people feel bad for me but there are quite a few people who were saying things like "You should have died when you fell down those stairs. I hear someone walking down the stairs. I look up and see Devyn walking down the stairs. She walks over to me. I put my phone back in my pocket. She sits down. "Hey, Dev....." I say smiling, she looks at me with confusion. "Guess who finally asked me out!!!!" I say practically jumping up and down. "He finally did!?!?!" She says getting almost as excited as I am.  "Yeah!" I say smiling so much my face hurts. "That is awesome!!!" Devyn says hugging me.  I hug her back. "Hey, you wanna just watch some Netflix for awhile?" Devyn asks grabbing the TV remote. "Sure!" I say. Devyn turns on the TV and pulls up Emo The Musical on Netflix. 

Colby's POV

I just finished helping Sam and telling him about me and Celeste. I walk downstairs. Devyn and Celeste are sitting on the couch watching something. 

Celestes POV

I hear someone walk down the stairs, I look up. Colby is walking towards us now. "Hey, babe." He says walking over to me and picking me up. "What are you doing! Put me down!" I say squirming a little. He sits down and sets me on his lap. "There I put you down. Is that better?" He asks smirking. I look at him. "Yeah.." I say smiling. I look over at Devyn, who is like freaking out. I roll my eyes at her and Colby noticed. He laughs a little under his breath. "So what are you guys watching?" Colby asks wrapping his arms around my waist. "Emo the Musical!" I say looking back at the TV. "Oh I started watching this but I never finished it." He says smiling. I lean back against him.  We both look at the Tv and proceed to watch the movie. 

*Time Skip*

We finish the movie. It is about 8 o'clock. "Hey if you guys want I can order a pizza for all of us," Colby says smiling at me. "Sounds good!" I say smiling back.  He picks me up and stands up, setting me back on the couch. He walks away to go order food and I smile at him. "Ok Cel I thought Corey and I were the cutest couple but, you may have taken that prize!" Devyn say smirking at me. "Hey, if Colby and I decide to make it public then that would make a good video!" I say giggling a little. Luna who is laying on the couch next to me, she came downstairs while we were watching the movie, she looks up at me. She needs a walk.  "Hey Dev? I know it's a lot to ask but can you walk Luna for me at least till i'm off crutches?" I ask giving Devyn the biggest puppy dog eyes like ever. "Sure. But when your off crutches you are at least coming with me!" She say standing up. "We'll be back soon!" She says as she grabs the leash and puts it on Luna. They walk out the door.  Colby walks back into the room. "Where did Devyn go?" He asks looking around the room. "Oh I asked her to walk Luna for me till I am off crutches, so she is out with Luna right now!" I say smiling. He sits next to me on the couch.  I lean my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me. "Well I'm glad you finally made a move Colby!" We hear a voice say. We both look up at the stairs. We see Jake, Sam, Aaron, and Sam standing at the bottom of the stairs.  "Anyway, are there any plans for dinner yet?" Corey asks looking towards the kitchen then back at us. "Yeah, I just ordered a pizza!" Colby says smiling.  Then Devyn walks in with Luna, she lets Luna off her leash. "What's going on did I miss something?" Devyn asks looking around and seeing everyone. "Well one thanks for walking Luna for me and two no these people were just looking for food," I say smiling. "Oh ok, and your welcome!"  We all here a knock on the door. "I got it!" Devyn yells. She turns around and opens the door. It's the pizza guy. She pays him and grabs the pizza. She sets it on the coffee table and everyone sits on the couch and enjoys the pizza.