8

Colby's POV

"Do you think I should ask Celeste out?" I ask Sam, I blush a little. "I think you should dude! I mean you like her, and I think she likes you! Think about it the first thing she posted with someone in this house was with you, also there are 2 people in this house she is really close to, you and Devyn. Her and Devyn have become like best friends, and the other person she is really close to is you!" Sam explains smiling. "Ok, I think I will tonight then!" I say smiling. "Good luck dude!" Sam says patting me on the back. Sam gets up and walks upstairs to edit a video. I lean back on the couch and pull up Instagram, and start going through my feed. I hear the door open. I see Devyn and Celeste walk through the door carrying bags from Urban Outfitters and Hot Topic. Not only is she cute! But she also has the same style as me what the hell!! I walk up to them putting my phone in my back pocket. "Hey Celeste, Sam and I finished setting up the spare room upstairs for you!" I say smiling. "Oh thanks!" she says. "Do you want to see it?" I ask. "Of course!" she says smiling. She runs upstairs to the spare room. There is a queen size bed against the right-hand wall, then there is a desk against the back wall. A dresser/vanity against the left wall and a door to a closet. She sets the bags she is carrying on her bed. "OMG thank you so much!" She says she runs over and hugs me. I hug her back. "Your welcome!" I say. "I am going to go to my room and edit a video see you later!" I say walking off to my room.

Celeste's POV

Colby leaves the room. I can't believe he did this all for me! I sit down on the bed and Devyn comes over and sits next to me, setting her bags down on the floor. "Omg Cel I can't believe they did this for you! It's so nice!" Devyn says smiling. "Yeah, it really is!" I say smiling. Devyn helps me take care of my new clothes. Devyn and I walk up to Colby's room, to get my stuff that is up there. We walk up to the door and knock. "Come in!" We hear Colby yell from inside. We open the door and walk in. We see Colby sitting on his bed with his computer. "What's up?" Colby says looking up from his computer. "Oh, I just need to grab my stuff from in here," I say walking over to the vanity. I grab the hairbrush and makeup that Devyn gave to me. "Ok good luck with editing!" I say as we walk out of the room. I hear Colby yell "Thanks!" as we walk out. We also make a stop at the laundry room, to grab my jeans which we finally got the blood stains out of from when I fell and cut my leg.  We walk back to my room and put my jeans in my dresser drawer, I also put the makeup and hairbrush on my vanity.  "Ok Cel I have a question do you want to help me pull a prank on Corey?" Devyn asks with an almost evil grin. "SURE!" I say getting kinda excited. "Ok so Corey will be gone for about half a hour, I bought all this fake blood and fake wounds tattoos, what we are gonna do is have me laying on my floor covered in blood and having some of these tattoos, and when he walks in you will be bent over me covered in blood and holding a knife covered in blood. When we walk in and is like 'WTF' you will get up and be like 'I'm sorry we got in a fight and then it escalated'!  " She says smiling. "Ok sounds good, but if he brakes my leg you are paying for the hospital bill!" I say laughing. "Ok! now let's go get ready!" Devyn says laughing.  We walk upstairs and Devyn lets me borrow some of her clothes so I don't ruin any of my new clothes, Devyn also changes. We mess up both of our hair a little. We put a ton of fake blood on the ground. Then we grab a knife from the kitchen, we put fake blood on it.  We take some of the tattoos and put them on Devyn's arms, legs, and neck. We also put a few rips in her shirt.  We put fake blood all over our clothes and skin.  We here the door open downstairs, and hear Corey yell "BABE IM HOME!!" "Ok Cel you ready?" Devyn asks. "Yeah!" I reply. Devyn lays down on the floor in the pool of blood. I grab the knife and kneel down next to Devyn. We hear the door open, and Devyn closes her eyes.  Corey walks in. 

Coreys POV

I walk into my room. I walk around the corner and see a ton of blood on the ground, Celeste leaning over a person that looks to be DEAD! Celeste get's up and turns around she is covered in blood. I then realize who is on the ground, IT'S DEVYN!!! "Corey I'm SO SORRY we got in a fight and it escalated!" Celeste says holding her hands in the air the knife still in one of them. "WHAT THE FUCK CELESTE!!" I yell I run towards her. She runs out towards the hall. 

Devyn's POV

I hear Corey yell "WHAT THE FUCK CELESTE!!" Then I hear them both run out of the room. I quickly get up and run over to where we hid the camera. I grab the camera. I run after them. When I catch up to them Celeste is on the floor at the bottom of the stairs it looks like she fell, or was thrown. Corey was seconds away from decking her in the face. "BABY! BABY! I'M OK IT WAS A PRANK!!! BABY!!!" I yelled running up to him and showing him the camera. He steps back. I walk over to Celeste and hold out my hand. She takes it and stands up. "Wait this was a prank!" Corey says very surprisedly. "Yeah! WELCOME TO THE PRANK WARS!!!" Celeste and I both yell. "Babe! I was going to like kill Celeste!" He says laughing a little. "Yeah! I know I think I at least sprained my ankle! From when you threw me down the stairs!" Celeste yells. "Omg!" I say. I outro the video and turn off the camera. 

Celeste POV

 I am leaning against the railing. "I think you did actually sprain my ankle!" I say to Corey. "Oh my god Celeste I'm so sorry!" Corey says feeling really bad. "Hey, you thought I killed your girlfriend, I understand but can you like at least help me to the couch?" I say in pain from my ankle. "Yeah!" He says. Corey and Devyn walk over to my sides, putting their arms around me and helping me to the couch. I sit down and I pull up my pant leg, my ankle is super bruised, and red. "Can you move it?" Devyn asks. "Yeah... but it really hurts." I say moving my ankle a little. 

Colby's POV

I finish editing the video. I walk downstairs to get water. I get down the stairs and see Corey, Devyn, and Celeste sitting on the couch. Celeste has her pant leg rolled up, her ankle is really bruised and swollen. "Can you move it?" I hear Devyn say looking at Celeste's ankle. "Yeah...but it really hurts." I hear Celeste say moving her ankle a little, and wincing at the pain. I run over. "Celeste! What happened?" I ask really concerned. She looks up at me with tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "Devyn and I pranked Corey into thinking I killed Devyn, So Corey started chasing me and he threw me down the stairs before Devyn could get to us to stop him. I don't really blame him, I mean he thought I killed Devyn." She says looking up at me. I shoot a quick death glare at Corey. "Come on! we need to get you to the hospital!" I say. I walk over to Celeste and pick her up (bridal style). I carry her out to my car. I put her in the front seat, she buckles her seat belt. I get in the driver's seat and start the car...

-----------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for another cliffhanger (kinda). 

See You In The Next Chapter!!