9

Colby's POV

I start the car. We drive straight to the hospital. I pull into the parking lot. I pick Celeste up again. I carry her into the emergency room. I walk up to the receptionist. "Excuse me miss, but my friend here has sprained her ankle!" I say trying to stay calm. "Oh my god follow me!" The lady says. She leads me to an empty room. I lay Celeste down on the hospital bed. "I will get a doctor in here as soon as I can!" The nurse says as she walks out.  I look over at Celeste. "Hey, Colby you know that you are being a little extreme right I just sprained my ankle. I will probably just be in a brace for a few days then I'll be fine." She says smiling. "I know and I'm sorry it just scared me. " I replied blushing a little.  "It's ok I understand." She says smiling at me.

Celestes POV. 

I pull out my phone. I see I have a text from Devyn. 

Dev: Hey Cel! Corey and I are coming to see you what room are you in?

Me: Room 225

Dev: Okay! We just pulled in see you soon!

Me: See ya!

I put my phone back in my pocket. "Corey and Devyn will be here soon," I tell Colby smiling.  Colby sits down in one of the chairs. Devyn and Corey walk in. "Hey Cel how are you?" Devyn asks. "I'm doing ok. I mean It hasn't gotten worse but it hasn't gotten better.  "Ok Cel I have to ask you..." I look up at Devyn kinda confused.  "..... is it ok if I post that video? You did get hurt so if you don't want me to post it, I won't." Devyn says looking at me concerned.  "Bro! Of course, I want you to post it! I didn't sprain my ankle for nothing!" I say trying to reassure her.   "Thanks, Bro!" Devyn says hugging me. "Your welcome Dev!" I say hugging her back.  We stop hugging and the doctor comes in.  "Hello, Miss Rose,  so I hear you have sprained your ankle. Which ankle was it?" He asks. "My right ankle," I reply pulling up my pant leg. The doctor looks at my ankle. "Can I move it?" He asks. "Yeah," I reply. He moves my ankle a little. I wince at the pain. "Ok the good thing is it's not broken, it's just sprained, I will put a brace on it and you just have to wear that for a week, you will have to use crutches for at least a few days, but if you feel like you can walk without them after a couple days you can just keep the brace on." The doctor says giving me some hope, considering I thought I would need to be on crutches for a long time, and I hate crutches. "Ok thank you," I reply. "I am going to go get the brace and crutches and I'll be back!" The doctor says leaving the room.  "Well, that is better news than I was expecting!" I say happy. They look at me kind of confused. "Well, I hate crutches so at least I only have to use them for a few days!" I say smiling. "Yeah, I guess your right!" Devyn says smiling.  The doctor comes back with a pair of crutches and a foot brace.   "Ok, can I ask all of you to leave?" The doctor asks Colby, Devyn, and Corey.  They all look up at me, I nod. They all get up and leave.  

Colby's POV

I walk out of the room.  I sit down in the waiting room with Devyn and Corey.  Devyn comes over and sits next to me. "Hey, she will be alright!" Devyn says trying to reassure me. We all pull out our phones to wait. I take a picture of me resting my head on my hand. I post it on Instagram. With the caption telling the world that Celeste sprained her ankle, without giving away the video. I also tag her in the caption. The doctor walks out of the room. Followed by Celeste on crutches, with a black and dark blue brace. "Hey, guys!" She says smiling. I love her smile so much!  "Ready to go?" I ask her. "Yeah!" She replies. We all walk out to the reception, we check out and head out to the car.  Celeste rides home with me, and Devyn and Corey ride home together. 

*Time Skip*

We pull into the driveway, Devyn, and Corey pulling in behind us.  I get out of the car and walk over to the other side of the car. I help Celeste get out of the car. Devyn and Corey get out of their car. We all walk in. I open the door for Celeste. When we walk in Sam, Aaron, and Jake are waiting at the door. "Omg! Celeste! Are you ok?" Sam asks. "Yeah. I'm ok I just need to be on crutches for a few days and wear a brace for a week, but after that my ankle may be a little weaker than before, but yeah I'm fine." Celeste says smiling. She is so badass! "We have one problem....." Jake says. We all look at him confused. "It is gonna be hard getting up the stairs on crutches, so, I guess Celeste will be sleeping on one of the couches," Jake says explaining. "Oh ok. I am a pretty heavy sleeper so just try to keep it down a little bit compared to normal, like you don't have to be silent or anything, just don't like scream." Celeste says smiling. "Ok!" We all say.  Everyone walks away.  I think it's time..... "Hey, Celeste? Can I talk to you for a minute?" 

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the cliffhanger.

See you in the next chapter!