16

Colby's POV

I pick up the phone.

Me: Hello?

Hospital: Hi, is this Colby Brock?

Me: Yes

Hospital: We are calling in regard to your friends that are here Celeste, Devyn, Amanda, and Kat

Me: Are they awake??? Are they ok??

Hospital: They are awake they woke up roughly 10 minutes ago. From what we can tell they are ok, but they are acting kinda weird and they are saying they will only talk to you guys. We were wondering if you guys would come over. I know it's late but we have tried everything we can to get them to talk to us and they won't

Me: We will be right over!

Hospital: Ok see you soon then

I hang up. I get up and quickly put on a shirt and shoes. I look at the clock, 3:10. Fuck what is going on!   I run to Sams room explain whats happening and he gets up and gets shoes and a shirt. I go to Corey's room and do the same. Neither of them were asleep either. I go downstairs to where Elton is laying on the couch. He is also awake. I explain whats going on he gets his shoes on and we all head to the cars. We all decide to take separate cars in case we can take the girls home or we need to go get something or whatever. We get to the hospital. We run in all of us in pajama pants, hoodies, and whatever shoes we could find fastest. We walk over to the lady at the desk. "We were called to come in I'm Colby and this is Elton, Sam, and Corey." I say. "Ok head right in!" We head to the girl's room, the doctor is standing outside. He stops us before we go in. "Be careful something seems off all of their eyes are clouded, but it's not hurting their vision or anything at all, I will be right here if you need me!" He says. We nod and walk in. All the girls are sitting up in their beds. I see the hoodie I put next to Celeste still on the bed next to her. "Colby?" Celeste says, her voice is more raspy than normal. "I'm right here," I say walking over to her. The other girls call their boyfriends, and they all run over. The doctor was right her beautiful green eyes are clouded over but it's clear she can still see fine. "Colby... Help..." She says switching between the raspy voice and her normal voice. It's like she is fighting with herself, or maybe it's not herself she is fighting with. "Guys I think they are possessed..." I say. We all back up a little. Then in unison, they all say "You thought you could mess with our loved ones, now we have messed with yours, how does it feel? Hurtful? Scary? Saddening? Maybe even Angering? It really sucks, doesn't it? Makes you feel helpless? Well, we hope you learned your lesson because if you ever go back to our home again, it will be 10x worse!" They all fall back on the beds. They start shaking and foaming at the mouth. "Doctor! We need help!" I yell as I run over to Celeste. The doctor runs in. "They have gone into seizures, Roll them on their sides, I will give them something to help, but all we can do is wait it out and hope for the best." He says as he runs out to go get something. I put my hand on Celeste's arm. Please, Celeste, I need you don't leave me now!  The doctor comes back with 4 needles. He injects one into each of the girls. I stand next to Celestes my hand on her arm.We wait about 5 minutes. Then in sync, they all roll onto their backs and do like an upside down bridge, and a weird smoke comes out of each of their mouths. Then they all fall back down and they just lay there, I wait a second then I see Celeste's chest go up then down. They're breathing. The doctor checks their vitals. They are all fine. "Hey, Doc?" Elton says. We all look over. "Yeah?" The doctor says back. "Is there any way we can stay for the rest of the night? I mean we are already here, and if something like that happens again you will probably want us here." Elton says. "Ok you can stay, but only for tonight." The doctor says. "Thank you so much," Elton says smiling a little. The doctor leaves. I pull one of the chairs up next to Celeste's bed. I sit there holding her hand while scrolling through my phone for a while. Then I feel her hand move. I put my phone down and jump up. She opens her eyes and looks at me. Her beautiful bright green eyes are no longer clouded. I hear the rest of the girls wake up too. "Colby?" She says. "Yeah?" I reply smiling. "What happened?" she asks.  I give her a simple explanation of everything. "Omg really?" She says surprised. "Yup! I am just so glad you are alive!" I say smiling and still holding her hand.  She smiles back. "You seem really tired you should get some rest." I say just glad she is alive. "Yeah, I probably should. Colby, I love you." She says to me. "I love you too." I say back. I lean down to kiss her forehead, she grabs my face and kisses me on the lips, I kiss back. She smiles. I move the chair closer to the bed so that is pretty much right up against it and I sit down still holding her hand. She moves to her side. She cuddles up to the hoodie I had put next to her and she pulls my hand closer to her and she falls asleep. I see Elton leave and go tell the doctor that they woke up but they are going to sleep because they are exhausted. Then Elton comes back and goes over to Amanda. Soon I fall asleep Celestes still holding my hand close to her...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turns out I write faster than I thought, so this chapter is coming out the same night. Woo! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this whole haunted storyline. I will continue the story, I just don't know when it could be tomorrow or in a few months, it just depends on when I decide where to take this story next! Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Bye!