4

Colbys POV

We hear the second rustle, I see a dark figure. Celeste stands up taking the piece of fabric with her. She walks closer to the figure. I see the figure again. "Celeste what ar-" I try to ask. She cuts me off by yelling "LUNA!!!" She starts to run towards the figure. A black pit bull comes running out of the bushes. Celeste kneels down. The dog runs up to her and starts licking her face. "OMG LUNA!!!! I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!" She says smiling.

Celestes POV

Luna is licking my face. I am so happy she is alive I don't know how she is alive but she is and that is what matters! I look over at Colby. He is watching us smiling. I motion for him to come over. He does. He kneels down next to me. Luna kinda ducks behind the other side of me. "Luna it's ok! This is Colby he is the one who helped me and gave me a place to stay last night! Colby put out your hand!" I say while petting Luna. Colby holds out his hand. Luna goes up and smells it. Then Luna puts her head under his hand, and Colby proceeds to pet her. "Hey, Celeste since you have no place to live if you want you can live with us! We have an extra guest room upstairs! It can become your room but it's not even in any condition to sleep in right now but yeah!" He says smiling. "Oh, you can also bring Luna!" Colby says with a lot of hope in his eyes. "Ok...." I say still kinda sad. I stand up and Colby does too. I walk back over to the ruins of my house. Still holding the remains of my mom's shirt in my hand. I look around and find a picture frame that's a little burnt but the picture looks pretty much unharmed. It's a picture of me, my mom, my dad, my sister, and Luna. I pick it up. "Ok... I think I'm ready to go." I say looking a Colby. "Ok.." He says. I clutch the picture and fabric in my hands. With Luna next to me we all head to Colby's car. We put Luna in the back seat and we get in the front. "Hey, we should probably go to a pet store to get Luna a collar, tag, and leash," Colby says. "Oh right ok!" We drive to the pet store, with a kind of sad silence hanging over the car.

*Time Skip*

We arrive at the pet store. I tell Luna to stay in the back seat. We crack a couple of the windows so she can still breath, and does not overheat. Colby and I get out of the car and walk in. We pick out a simple black leash, and a faux leather collar with flat, round, silver studs. We go to the machine in the front of the store and make a tag. It is shaped like a bone, it's silver. On one side it says "Luna" in bold letters, on the other, it has my phone number and my NEW address. We go to check out. Colby buys the supplies. "Thanks, Colby, I will pay you back when I find some way to make money.." I say looking at the floor. "Nah, think of it as a gift!" He says smiling. "Thanks, Colby!" I say smiling. "So I guess you're coming to vid con with us now!" Colby says smirking a little. "Yeah, I guess so..." We drive back to vid con to tell the others about what happened....

*Time Skip*

We arrive at vid con. We get out of the car. I go around to the back door. I open the door. I put Luna's new collar and leash on. "Come on Luna!" I say. Luna jumps out of the car and we all walk to the main center of vid con. We end up going to the back because we don't want too much of a crowd. We walk in and see everyone waiting for Colby. They see Colby walk in and start to walk over. Then they notice me. "Celeste!?!?" They all pretty much screaming. Devyn runs over and hugs me. Then she suddenly pulls away. "Wait why are you here? I thought you were going home!" Devyn says very confusedly. "Well, it turns out..... I MOVING IN WITH YOU GUYS!!!" I say smiling. "Wait really?!!? Why!?!?" I explain everything that happened. "Omg Celeste! I'm so sorry!" Devyn says hugging me again. "I am sorry too, but I am glad that you and Luna are going to be moving in with us!" Corey says petting Luna. "Me too!" I say smiling a little. "Wait I have an idea! Since Celest will be joining the house..... She should be part of our panel!!! We can announce the new member of the house!!!" Sam says very excitedly. "I'm down if Celeste is cool with it!" Colby says looking at me. "I'm good with it it sounds fun!" I say happily while Devyn and I are petting Luna. "Yay!!!" Devyn says. "Hey, I should probably take Luna for a walk. Also sorry to bug you guys but Luna probably has not eaten in days and has been running around... could a borrow a few dollars to buy her something?" I ask feeling kinda bad. "You can borrow some from me, on one condition I get to come with you!" Devyn says faking a serious tone. "Sure!" I said giggling a little.

------------------------------------------
Ok sorry, this chapter is a little shorter than usual. I will also be updating my other book more. Since I need Whitesttowel to edit my homework and she won't till I update both books. So..... yeah.