7

Celestes POV

We finish eating breakfast. I get up and wash my dishes really quick, then I go to find Devyn. I walk upstairs to Devyn and Corey's room. I knock on the door. Devyn opens the door. "Hey, Dev can I talk to you?" I ask. "Sure!" she says. "I'll leave you guys alone..." Corey says walking out of the room. "Whats up Cel?" Devyn asks. As we walk in and I close the door behind us. We sit down on her and Coreys bed. "So you saw me and Colby this morning?" I say pulling the note out of my pocket and point to the winky face. "Don't worry only Corey and I saw! We won't tell anyone! I promise!" Devyn says giggling. "Well, thanks for keeping it a secret!" I said giggling a little. "Ok I have to go get dressed, but later would you be interested in going out to lunch and maybe clothes shopping to hang out and to maybe get me some clothes so I don't have to keep wearing Colby's clothes, and at this point, you are the closest friend I have here!" I ask her hoping to have some girl time away from the guys. "Sure sounds good!" She replies smiling. I walk out the door and head to Colby's room. I see Colby making the bed. "Hey, Colby?" I ask. "Yeah?" He says turning to face me. "Can I borrow a pair of your jeans again, me and Devyn are gonna go to lunch and go clothes shopping but... I still kinda need pants..." I say, giggling a little under my breath. "Sure!" He says laughing. He hands me a pair of his black ripped skinny jeans. "Thanks!" I say. I walk to the bathroom and change into the jeans, I brush my hair again, putting it in a messy side braid. I also put on some of the makeup Devyn let me borrow. I put on mascara, eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and a dark red lipstick. I'm still wearing, Colby's brown/gray v-neck he lent me. I go to Colby's room and he's not there anymore. I quickly snag a black half jean jacket, half hoodie (I can't figure out how else to describe it XD) as well as one of his black beanies. I slip the beanie over the back of my head and pull the hoodie over my arms. I head downstairs. Colby is sitting on the couch on insta. I sit down next to him. I also pull up insta. " Well, one I did not know you had Instagram! Here I'll follow you!" He says as he looks up my username. He finds my account. (if you want to follow my insta it's rowansherwood #ShamelessSelfPromo XD) He follows me. I get a notification, saying he followed me. I smile. "Also ummmm, I remember lending you that shirt and that pair of jeans, but I don't remember lending you that hoodie and beanie!" He says laughing a little. "Uhhhhhhh Sorry but I needed something to pull this look together!" I say giggling. "It's fine just next time tell me!" He says smiling. I smile back and we both go back to looking at our phones. I get notifications that Corey, Devyn, Sam, Aaron, Jake, and even Elton follow me. Wow! I quickly lean over to Colby and snap a pic of me leaning over, and making a funny face while he is looking at his phone. After I take the pic Colby looks at me. "What was that!?!?" He asks confused. "Oh, it's a pic for my Instagram!" I say smiling. I look down at my phone again. I put the gingham filter on it. I tag Colby in it. For the caption, I put: Loving living with my new friends! Then I hit post. I look at the time. 12:30. I put my phone in my back pocket. I walk upstairs to go get Devyn. I knock on her door. She opens it. "Hey Dev ready for lunch?" I ask smiling. "Yeah!" she replies smiling. We walk out of the room and head downstairs. "Where are you guys going?" Sam asks. "Lunch and Clothes shopping." I reply. "Oh ok have fun!" He says, walking over to where Colby is. "Bye guys!" Colby yells from the living room. We go out to Devyn's car. Devyn agrees to drive. We put on the radio and drive downtown. We park in a parking garage. "Ok so I'm not really hungry yet, but I am thirsty, how about starbucks, shopping, then lunch?" I ask trying to plan out the day. "Ok sounds good!" Devyn says. " I do have some money so I can cover my clothes and lunch, but could you cover my starbucks?" I say giving her puppy dog eyes. "Fine....." Devyn says, rolling her eyes, then giggling a little. "Thanks Dev!" I say hugging her. She hugs me back. We walk to startbucks, while having small talk. We get there. Devyn orders a frapachino, and I order a salted carmal mocha. We get our drinks and start heading to the mall. We walk into the mall. "So Cel where are we going shopping?" Devyn asks looking at the map. "So I am emo trash, so Hot topic and Urban Oufiters?" I ask laughing a little. "Ok emo trash firend!" Devyn says laughing. We walk to Hot topic and Urban outfiters. We both buy clothes, I buy more than Devyn but we both buy stuff. (I am not saying what they bought so I can make up the outfits as I go XD) We walk outside. "So Dev, since you bought me starbucks you can choose where we eat." I say smiling. "How about chipolte?" She says. "I'm game! Lets go!" We get in the car and drive to chipolte. We walk in. Devyn orders a burritoe, and I order tacos. Then we sit down at one of the outside tables. We start to eat. "Hey Dev?" I ask. "Yeah Cel?" "Do you think Colby will ever ask me out?" I ask feeling kinda down. "Yeah! I acctualy do!" She says reassuring me. I smile and we continue eating lunch.

Colby's POV

Celeste's bed arrives. Sam and I set it up in the spare room. Me and Sam head downstairs. We walk in the kitchen and both make sandwiches. We take our food and sit down on the couch. "Hey, Sam?" I ask kinda nervous. "Yeah?" He says confused. "Do you think I should ask Celeste out?"

-------------------------------
Again Sorry for the cliffhanger, but it's a snow day and it's a Friday, so I will be updating again soon!

See Ya In The Next Chapter!