11

Celestes POV

I wake up on the couch, where I have to sleep because of my ankle. My knees are bent, and Luna is sleeping in the space in between my knees and the couch. I move my legs a little, and I sit up. Luna lifts her head. "Good morning Luna!" I say petting her head.  I hear someone walking down the stairs. I look up and see Colby walking towards me. "Good morning babe!" He says kissing my forehead.  I move my legs off the couch. He sits next to me. He put his arm around me and I lean my head on his shoulder.  "So, Babe I know you're on crutches but if your up for it.... want to go out to breakfast?" He asks smiling at me. "Sure! Can we bring Luna?" I ask hoping we can since I have not been paying much attention to her, and I generally feed her when I get my breakfast. "Sure! You know I love Luna!" Colby says smiling at Luna and petting her. "Ok I just have to change!" I say grabbing my crutches and getting up from the couch. I grab the clothes Devyn had brought downstairs for me. I walk to the downstairs bathroom. I get dressed in a gray hoodie shirt, a fall out boy varsity jacket, a pair of ripped dark blue skinny jeans, and my combat boots, well a combat boot. I hobble over to the mirror. I put on some quick makeup, mascara, eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and a dark red lipstick. I quickly throw my hair into a kinda messy side braid and slip Colby's black beanie over my head, since I still have not given it back. I put all of my stuff back into the bag it was in and walk out of the bathroom to see Colby still sitting on the couch. He is now looking at his phone. I hobble back over to him.  I sit next to him. He is still looking at his phone so I peck him on the cheek. He looks up at me and smiles "Maybe I should look at my phone more often!" He says smirking. I roll my eyes at him.  "Are you ready to go?" He asks smiling. "Yeah!" I say smiling back. He stands up and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back. We pull away and we walk towards the door. Luna follows. Colby puts her leash on her, and we walk out to the car. He puts Luna in the back seat, and helps me get in the passenger seat. He gets in the driver's side and we pull out of the driveway.  We drive down the street to a waffle place, that allows dogs! We park and walk in, well I kinda hobble in on crutches. We get a table and we sit down. I order blueberry waffles, with syrup and fresh strawberries on it. Colby orders cinnamon waffles with syrup and bananas on them. We also order one of the items on dogs menu for Luna. It's a waffle with like pieces of bacon and sausage on it. We set it on the ground and Luna starts to eat it.  Colby and I eat our breakfast, while having some small talk. Lot's of smiling and laughing. As well as lots of genuine affection.  We finish eating. We all pile back into the car. I grab the AUX cord. "What are you up to...." Colby asks smirking a little.  "You see!" I say smiling. I pull out my phone. I plug in the Aux cord, and my phone.  I pull Panic! At The Disco up on my phone. I put on "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" (One of the old songs from A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, back when their songs had very long titles). "I approve!" Colby says laughing.  We both pretty much scream it as we head home. We pull into the driveway. The song ends. Colby and I get out of the car, Colby goes to the back seat, and gets Luna. We walk inside. Colby lets Luna off her leash, and he hangs it up.  We both go over to the couch. We sit down. Colby pulls my legs on to his lap. "Hey babe, wanna watch something?" He asks looking at me. "Sure! What do ya wanna watch?" I ask. "Ummm I don't know any ideas?" He asks with a look on his face that makes it seem like he's searching every inch of his brain. "Well, last night I started the first episode of an anime, though I never really got to watch it because I fell asleep!" I say smiling at him. "What anime?" He asks smiling back. "Sword Art Online." I reply. "Oh cool, I have heard good things about that though I have never actually watched it!" He says grabbing the remote. I simply nod. He pulls up the show and we start the first episode. Luna jumps up on the couch next to me. I pet her head and smile at her. We continue to watch the show...

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry about not updating! I will try to but I have been having writers block and I don't want to publish anything I am not proud of. Feel free to leave suggestions on all of my books including this one! Anyway sorry for the kinda short chapter, but I will update when I can but don't hold me to any date. (Like even the once a week thing) 

Hope you guys enjoyed!