Mellon im nall- cin!

A heavy silence settled over them as they were walking towards the Golden Hall. The silence was thicker than the uneasy tension in the atmosphere. Ethir ignored the unsettled eyes and glanced unceremoniously around. She could listen to the Gossip, that had already started around her name. Gríma's mischievous words were already in use. Though, Ethir couldn't blame them. She used to be part of Saruman's force. She is ill news. And Sauron's blood was running inside her veins. Maybe she was not the shady female as Gríma described her, but she was wicked. She tried to avoid catching other glances that passed by as she dashed off, leaving the Elf and the Dwarf behind.

One of the King's guards told her that the King offered chambers for everyone to rest. Hers was on the north side close to the bath area. She strolled on searching from her chamber. She found the corridor on the north side that was leading to smaller rooms. The doors were opened and she cast fast looks around. She noted that the first room was Aragorn's. The ranger had placed his belts and sword already aside. The room that was following was Gimli's. His axe and the food that was lying around hinted it out. A few steps ahead was another room it seemed it was given to the Elf. His blades, bows, and arrows were rested in the corner of the room. All three rooms seemed comfortable, small, and warm.

Ethir had to walk ahead a few more meters until she reached the room that was given to her. She was sure it was her room as her weapons lay on a king-sized bed. She stepped inside the chamber it was enormous. There were more windows than walls. A gigantic mirror, table, chairs, even a small sofa. She decided not to complain about the royalty of the room. Her body was aching and she was drained. Her mind wasn't wheeling like usual, she needed to heal and rest.

Her heavy eyes gazed around the chamber, she noted in the corner of the bed a gown. It was left there for her to wear. She once again dropped her eyes over her attire. Dirty and ripped, she couldn't save it. She thought of the outfits that were already given to her by the Elves. A fair gown. She couldn't wear that. And the pair of pants. However, those were drawing too much attention, as they were too tight. She lifted the gown. The gown was made of heavy wool, velvet, and jacquard. The fabric only would make it impossible to move around freely at ease.

Ethir gazed herself into the mirror. Her complexion was ashen. She was worn out. She chose to wear the velvet Gown. She picked up the dress, the underwear, and the slippers. Soon, she was in the hallway searching for the baths. A few steps ahead on her left side was the spa area. Soap, clean robes, and towels were placed aside. There were separate rooms, each could bath in private.

She stepped into the first one and closed the door behind her. She laid down the gown and the rest of her belongings. She stripped off the ripped clothes. Her clothes actually, were the only thing she owned. But those were already spoiled. She only kept her boots and the Elven brooch, the rest she threw it in the fire to be burned. She grabbed the soap and sunk into the tub that was filled with warm water. The color of hair and skin slowly changed. The dirt and the blood stains slowly were washed off. She used two bars of soap and a lot of hot water.

Minutes later, finally, her skin was pale but clean. Her bruises were noticeable now. She rose from the tub and grabbed the towel. Softly drying off the water from her hair and body. She brushed her brown long hair and knit it into a long French braid. The edges of her face were apparent, revealing her facial details. She wore the odd bra and underwear. Then she tried to fit inside the gown. That was the breaking point of her patience. It took her longer to wear that gown than to clean herself.

Finally, she managed to fit inside the gown. It was made of different shades of brown and dark red. Long sleeves and royal design. She couldn't not complain of its fair fabric, only the heaviness. Last she wore the slippers and picked her boots up. She rushed inside the room, leaving her boots and she left again looking to find a healer. Outside the golden hall, she found the healing area. She asked for herbs, even Athelas, though all sounded unknown, or they were no longer using herbs like those to heal bruises. "These herbs are used by Elves or wizards, they don't have any use here." one of the men told her.