01.

one year later

Nick $antana

"Im finally out this shit!" I said in relief

There was a bad thing about getting out of jail though, you'll feel overwhelmed because it's been so long sense you seen your family and what not, I hated being in that cell for months and months..shit was torture.

"I finally got my phone back." I said as I called up my baby Yasmine.

"Baby!" I said smiling as I waited outside hearing all the cars passing by.

"Nahmir!!" When she answered the phone she sounded so happy. I felt flattered.

"Baby I missed you so much, I'm outta jail finally no more fucking up like that I promise.. but can you pick me up?"

"Yea, and I have faith in you I know you won't do that shit again."

"Yeah, anyways text me when you here Igh?"

"Okay." She later hung up the phone and I waited outside for 5 minutes.

I hopped in the car and hugged the fuck outta Yasmine, she smiled and kissed me.

"Babyyy." I said.

"Nahmir omg I missed you so fucking much you don't even knoww! You're like my best friend."

"You like my best friend too." I looked at her in her eyes still hugging her in the car until someone in back of us beeped their horn.

"Hold the fuck up!" I yelled poking my head out the car window.

"Yas can you stop at my momma house so I can see the fam?" I said.

"Yeah sure."

I called my mom, she answered right after and a smile formed on my face as soon as she said hello.

"Hey momma."

"Nahmir I missed you so much, I'm so happy you're out remember boy don't be getting in that kind of trouble anymore." My mom said.

" I know, I know, momma trust me I won't I already promised Yas I won't."

"Well I'm coming over ma so I can see you and  Nadia."

"Okay baby, Imma fell Nadia she can't wait to see you so hurry up."

"Ight bet." I hung up

10 minutes later

Me and Yasmine knocked on the front door as my sister opened it. She looked at me shocked, she squealed and gave me a hug.